Chapter 15 - Izuku.

It was now finally Friday, and it had gotten to the final hour of the day. Izuku was sat beside Rhyki, as Aizawa stood at the podium in front of everyone to begin the lesson.
"Ok, for this last hour, we're learning about hero laws. Iida, hand these out." Aizawa stated.
"Yes sir." Iida leapt to his feet, eager to help. If there was anyone that was already classed as a teacher's pet, it was definitely him. He took the book from Iida as he passed one over, before looking at the cover. He knew this book, very well. Well, he knew the more advanced version. And it was doubtful that U.A would have it here, considering it would be daunting for first years. Hell even third years would be hesitant about it. But Izuku being Izuku, had read, and memorised the entire thousand or so page book by the time he'd turned ten. Photographic memory was a godsend at times, that was for sure.

"You should have no problem with this." Rhyki whispered and he glanced at her.
"Neither should you."
"I know it. But not the highly advanced shit like you do." She grunted.
"True, I'm more of the study and invent type, while you're the hacker and techy." He mumbled.
"Facts." They shared a grin before focusing back on Aizawa.
"Ok. Let's get started." He also had a book and opened it to the first page, before looking up at the class as they let out collective groans. Before the lesson could get properly started, there was a knock at the door before it opened to reveal his mum.

"Sorry to disturb you, but I've come to collect Izuku." She said, which ultimately drew everyone's attention to him before turning back to their teacher.
"What for?" Aizawa asked.
"Not sure. I was asked by Nezu to get him. So, Izuku can you gather your belongings and follow me please." He quickly got his gear together, fist-bumped with Rhyki and walked over to his mum.
"Izuku?" He looked over his shoulder to his uncle.
"Whatever work is missed, I'll make sure Rhyki gives it to you, so you are caught up."
"Of course, thanks." He turned his gaze to his sister, who was watching him curiously. He nodded once and she did it back, and then he was off. His mum shut the door behind them, and they wandered down the corridor to Nezu's office. Because everyone was in their lessons, the corridor was silent, with just the pitter patter of their shoes hitting the wooden flooring. Izuku glanced at his mum.
"What's going on? Do you know?"

"No, I don't. I was just asked to come and get you. I did see some people go into Nezu's office though. Your guess is as good as mine on what is happening though."
"What did they look like?"
"Suits. Hats. 9mm attached at their hip, as well as tucked into waistbands."
"Cops?"
"Not sure, but they're not from around here, that's for sure."
"I wonder what they want with me?" He wondered aloud.
"I don't know Izuku, but whatever it is for, promise me that you'll be safe?" She turned worried blue eyes to him. Izuku reached out to give her a quick one armed hug.

"I promise. You don't need to worry about me though mum."
"But I do. You're my sunshine. My treasured son. My beloved heart. It's a mother's job to worry."
"Mum, I promise. Don't panic, ok? Trust me, I've been on highly dangerous missions before and come out with barely any injuries other than bruises. This will be fine. I can handle Nezu."
"I trust you. Let me know what happens?"
"Always." And that was when he realised that they'd arrived at Nezu's office.
"Good. I'll see you later. Love you."
"I love you too." She quickly kissed his cheek, then left. He watched her leave with a small smile. When she'd disappeared into the teacher's lounge, he knocked on Nezu's door.

"Come in." He opened the door. Nezu was seated at his desk, while opposite sat four men. Exactly as his mum had described. And they were American, maybe. It was obvious that they weren't Japanese.
"You wanted to see me?"
"Yes, come in and close the door behind you please." Izuku shut the door behind him for privacy. Walking forward, he stopped at the side of the desk. He checked the men out quickly before turning his attention to Nezu.
"What's going on sir?"
"Take a look at this and tell me what you see." Izuku dropped his bag to the floor and took the red folder that Nezu held out. He opened it and immediately raised an eyebrow.