Chapter 39 - Izuku.

The sound of light footsteps had Izuku raising his gaze from his phone as he sprawled on the couch, having just hung up from talking to Rhyki, who had gone out this morning with Bakugou to do some mountain climbing. How she had signal, he didn't know, but he could hear the excitement in her voice as she told him what had happened so far, including them watching the sunrise halfway up the mountain, arms locked around each other. He really was happy for his sister, she deserved to be happy and in love. It was obvious that they were both mad about each other, and Bakugou was literally perfect for her. His mum then appeared, dressed in her hero gear.

"Izuku, I'm heading off to U.A for a staff meeting, then pulling a shift at the agency. I have no idea what time I'll be home later though. Have fun on your date today sunshine." She smiled happily at him, pulling a dark purple knee length coat on. She didn't have her eye mask and such on but had her hair in a ponytail for now. She wouldn't be recognised, which is what she wanted.
"That's fine mum. Text me later if you know a rough time that you'll be home and I'll leave you dinner in the microwave to heat up." He reassured her as he got up to give her a hug.
"Thanks sunshine. I'll see you later."
"No problem. Make sure you eat during the day too."

"Aye captain!" She fake saluted before kissing his cheek quick, which he happily returned, and she left for work with a wave bye and a bright smile. Once she'd gone, he bounded upstairs to get his things before leaving to go and get Eiji for ten am. Which would then give them plenty of time to get to where they needed to go and no need to rush either. Walking into his bedroom, he let out a deep sigh, remembering how yesterday had gone with talking to Nezu about what had transpired at the USJ, as well as talking to All Might a little with his uncle. After the whole USJ, he'd waited with Eiji at the school gates for his mum to pick him up (as he'd refused to let his red head walk home after everything), before having the long winded, two-hour conversation with Nezu, All Might, Aizawa, Hizashi, his mum and Rhyki.

They had admitted to being pros, but not informing the tall blonde that he was Kritanta and Rhyki was Kalma for the W.H.A. That was not needed to be included. Not yet anyway. To say the pro hero was shocked that Izuku and Rhyki were already pro's, made him smirk a little, recalling the shock on the male's face. He had also sworn to not say anything about it until it was necessary, or the siblings informed people themselves. Izuku shook his head as he shrugged into his leather jacket that went over his somewhat tight, dark green turtleneck. Long legs were encased in black jeans that showed how perfectly muscled he was. Black combat boots covered his feet, laces done military tight to not randomly come undone. Glancing in the mirror, he was satisfied with what he looked like. His jet-black hair was slicked to the side in a messy style of wayward curls with a few strands curling over his forehead too. Good enough for him.

His phone slid into his pocket, along with his wallet. He didn't need anything else. Keys in the other pocket, attached to a chain that was hooked to a belt hoop by a small hook. He put on some cologne, then left. He was taking no chances of this being anything but perfect for his Eiji. Leaving the house after putting a plain black mask on, he locked the door before shoving his hands into his jacket pockets and began the stroll to his boyfriends. About half an hour later, his phone rang, so pulled it out and instantly a smile lifted his lips as he saw who it was.
"Morning baby." He answered as soon as it connected.
"Morning love! Where abouts are you?" Eiji's voice came through the device, rapt with excitement.
"Open the door baby." He answered instead.

"OK!" Eiji quickly hung up, leaving Izuku to chuckle and put the phone away. He opened the gate leading into the front garden, just as the front door opened. His breath left him as he saw his stunning boyfriend. Eiji was in dark blue jeans, black trainers, a grey hoodie with a red and white opened jacket over the top. His red hair was spiked as usual and he was staring at Izuku with hearts in his eyes, a graceful smile along with a faint blush on his cheeks. As Izuku got closer, Eiji jumped into his arms, resulting in him catching him effortlessly and hugging him close.
"Hey baby." He lowered his mask, as Eiji leaned backwards.
"Hey handsome." Eiji grinned, before meshing their lips together. He certainly wasn't complaining and returned the kiss. It wasn't a dominating one, but one full of their love for each other. Perfect. He eventually lowered his boyfriend to the ground, as an excited scream came from within the house, getting both of their attention.