Chapter 47 - Izuku.

Izuku was not pleased about being stopped by Endeavour, and it clearly showed in his eyes. He had extraordinarily little time for the No:2 Pro, as in it was pretty much non-existent.
"What do you want Endeavour?" He bit out.
"You are against my son next, correct?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
"I want you to make him stop being childish and use his flame side. I've had enough of this pettiness of his."
"First of all, don't order me to do shit for you. Second, I'm not a fucking dog. Third, I don't need to listen to shit that you have to say. What happens in our fight is purely between Todoroki and I. If you can't accept that, then don't watch it." He snapped. What gave this piece of shit the right to talk to, or order him to do anything?

"Don't talk to me like that boy. I'm your elder, so show respect."
"You get my respect when you damn well earn it. I know all about you Enji Todoroki. Don't try me because it will not end nicely for you." He refused to back down. He'd faced scarier villains than this moron in front of him. Hell, they were pretty much the same height, and Izuku had more brute strength in him than this guy did, considering he was actually a lot stronger than All Might. They'd tested it the day Eiji had gotten OFA. It had taken the pro by shock at the fact Izuku was barely affected by him using his quirk at one hundred percent. Afterwards, because he had given him the benefit of the doubt, as well as Nezu's word to trust him, (he'd also apologised profusely about not interfering in the incident resulting in the coma), they'd sat in the chimera's office, in one of his red soundproofed bubbles, and he had informed All Might of his other sides.

Both as Shadow, Creator and Kritanta after ringing his boss at W.H.A to see if it was allowed, considering that part of him was a well-kept secret and only a very select few knew of his true identity. Didn't mean he hadn't coldly verbalised what he'd do to the No:1 hero if he let it slip. All Might have visibly paled, knowing the teen in front of him meant every word considering he'd heard of the work of Kritanta. Eiji had planted himself firmly on Izuku's lap and told him to stop being scary.
"What could a boy like you possible know?" Endeavour sneered. God, Izuku would love nothing more than to knock that look right off his face. He stepped closer to the pro.

"I know a lot. Like the 'training' you did with Toya before his 'death', as well as how you do it with Todoroki as well. You don't call him your son usually, it's more of 'masterpiece'. Here's the thing Endeavour, I could easily get your hero licence taken away and you couldn't do a damn thing about it. Now, I need to go as I am fighting against your son in a few minutes and being late doesn't sit well with me."
"Are you threatening me? What do you know of what goes on in my home?" The male growled.
"No. I'm warning you. Petty threats won't work. Between us, take this into consideration, I personally know the high chairman of W.H.A, as well as his two ghosts, Kritanta and Kalma. Don't test me, and it will end badly for you. As for your home situation, much more than what you could possibly fathom. Also, your son is not you, so stop trying to put your ideals of beating All Might and becoming the no:1 pro onto him. Let him find his own path at his own pace before you burn him out, or he turns his back entirely on you." Not letting the garbage get another word in, Izuku left. He didn't need, nor want to talk to the prick any longer than it was necessary.

Telling him to do that to Todoroki because he was being 'petty'? What kind of bullshit was that? Oh wait, it was Endeavour, it was usual for the man. Going down the main tunnel, he heard the announcement of the match, calling both him and Todoroki up to the arena. He double checked that his mask was firmly in place, as he didn't want that coming off any time soon. As they appeared, the audience roared with a mix of encouragement and anticipation. Izuku soon stood opposite the dual quirk user, who regarded him with a blank look.
He's going to start it off with an ice attack, wanting to end this as quickly as possible. He thought to himself, barely hearing Syrinx snort.