Chapter 67 - Izuku

Their fun, laughter and amazing memory filled adventure weekend had sadly come to an end, and they were now back in U.A, waiting with luggage in the carpark for Aizawa to arrive due to their camping trip, even though it was six am. He'd been seen off from his half asleep mum wishing him a good luck and that she'd see him in a week, along with a kiss to the cheek and a quick cuddle then disappeared back into their home and went to bed for a few more hours as she had the day off from being both a teacher and a pro hero, so was making the most of it. She'd been dressed in one of his t-shirts, which drowned her, and shorts, but as long as she was comfortable, then that's all that mattered to him.

The previous day, Izuku had dropped everyone at their homes (Rhyki had went to Bakugou's for the night), along with greeting their parents, and having a cuddle from Eiji and Bella, before driving over to U.A and spent the remainder of the day with Nezu, from five pm until at least ten pm, finalizing the new dorm buildings, the Ragtags new dorm house he was secretly funding himself, and the more advanced security ideas that they had previously talked about. The genius duo even drew up the plans for the tech he'd use, which would be small and extremely fiddly, but he would do it. If he could make those ear protectors for Bakugou, then he could do this too. Might take a bit of time, and a shit ton of concentration and patience, but he'd manage.

"I'm so sleepy." Kami whined, leaning against Izuku's arm. He just chuckled and wrapped his arm around the blondes shoulders, bringing him into his side better. The electric user tugged Izuku's opened leather jacket partly around him to soak up more of his natural warmth with a content sigh, face digging into his ribs. Nothing unusual there.
"You can nap on the bus, giggle bug. It'll take a while to get there anyway." He reassured.
"I think everyone will nap." Shinso snorted, rubbing his eye.
"Do you blame us though? It's way to fucking early for this damn shit. I was quite fucking content to just stay in bed, cuddling happily with Kat." Rhyki grumbled, just as the bus arrived. It stopped in front of them, and the door opened, revealing their sleep deprived sensei, who appeared like he'd rather be anywhere else but there. Relatable.

"Get in." Was all he said as he moved out the way, downing the last of his coffee from a travel mug. No one said anything as they clambered in. Izuku stayed behind, doing his presidential duties with Momo, putting the luggage into the storage area. Well he loaded it; she just passed it over as there was no way he'd let her do that shit. When finished, Momo gave him a smile before entering the vehicle and went to the back, as that's where their group had settled. She sat beside Jiro, snuggling together and quickly drifted to sleep. Izuku was in the centre, due to his long legs, so on his right, he had his beloved Eiji, and on his left, was Mina then Sero. Both instantly snuggled into him, taking advantage of his naturally warmer body heat, making him chuckle softly, as their eyes fluttered shut. He leant over a bit, pressing a kiss to Eiji's forehead, even if it was through his mask. Eiji smiled and tucked himself in even closer, locking their fingers together.

Using his other hand, he got his phone out and felt the duo on him fully relax, indicating that they'd fallen fully asleep. Izuku peered around and saw that everyone else had fallen asleep too. Alright for some. He was wide awake now. Good thing he could operate on very minimal sleep for easily a week at a time, used to getting maybe four to six hours a night if he was working. Even then, that was if he was mostly forced to stop working, if not, he'd carry right on through until the following day or even more. Sighing to himself, he carefully moved Mina, so she was now laying on Sero, who shifted and pulled his girlfriend closer into himself with a sleepy hum. Izuku let Eiji's hand go but kept his arm locked around him and started tinkering on his phone. He had emails and stuff he had to finish or go over as Creator, so might as well do it while everyone's asleep, in addition that he had peace and quiet. It was much easier to do it like this than having the bus full of loud chatter and shit.