Chapter 14 - Izuku.

Izuku relaxed in the hot tub, eyes focused on the movie that was playing on the TV. The others were watching it too, but his mind wasn't with it. He was wondering what was going on with Rhyki and Bakugou. He hadn't heard any screaming, fighting or anything like that and it had already been a good half hour since Bakugou had gone after her. So obviously he was curious about what was going on. It was his sister after all. He knew that she could look after herself, but that didn't mean he wouldn't worry.

"You ok?" He turned slightly at the voice that whispered next to him and locked gazes with a pair of pale rubies.
"Yeah, I'm ok. Just wondering what's going on with those two." He admitted.
"They'll be fine man. Bakugou is tougher than people realise." Kirishima tried to reassure him.
"Yeah, I already gathered that. But he hasn't gone up against someone like Rhyki. And don't forget, we put you through the start of training today, so you're all sore too."
"True. But trust me, they'll be fine. I won't lie to you Izuku, ever."

"Thanks."
"Welcome." Kirishima nudged his shoulder and Izuku smiled slightly behind his mask. Then he heard a door open and he immediately turned, focusing on the doorway. The others all bolted upright at his sudden movement.
"Really?" That was Bakugou's voice. He sounded completely fine. He gave an inaudible sigh of relief. That meant Rhyki hadn't hurt him.
"Yes. I mean it. Now, race you?"
"You fucking cheater!" He shouted.

"All's fair in love and war old man." Rhyki hollered in return.
"Take that fucking back! Get back here you little fucking shitbag!"
"Never!" Izuku heard running, then Rhyki laughing. They bolted past the doorway and he looked at the others over his shoulder.
"What is going on?" Sero questioned.
"No idea. Let's go find out." Izuku got out of the tub after turning the TV off. They scrambled after him, towels forgotten as they heard Bakugou shout. Racing into Main Room, Izuku stopped short, the others slamming into his back, not that he moved. Izuku smirked as he saw what had caused Bakugou to shout. Rhyki had him pinned to the floor, arms behind his back.

"Thought you could pin me old man?" Rhyki got in Bakugou's face, and Izuku could hear the laughter in her voice.
"Get off me you fucking shit!" His hands sparked but she just moved his arms, so they were beside his head.
"Then don't try and tackle me because I won our race." Rhyki snorted before she got off. Bakugou jumped to his feet but didn't retaliate. Izuku looked at his sister, who just stared at him.
"What is going on here?" He asked.

"Not much. Just Bakugou being a sore fucking loser because I beat him in the race."
"Because you cheated, you shit."
"So cry me a river and fucking drown in it." She sassily retorted. Her reply promptly made the four with him burst out laughing.
"Fuck off you bastards." Bakugou roared, shooting sparks in his palms.
"No quirk usage here Bakugou. If you want to do that, you're on the wrong floor." Izuku told him and he thankfully stopped.

"So what are we doing now?" Kirishima asked now that he'd gotten control of his laughter. Izuku glanced at him as he appeared on his left.
"Changing rooms have showers. Grab a quick one then me and Rhyki will walk you all home before it gets much later." Izuku answered.
"Are you sure? Because we can get cabs or something." Sero said.
"I'm sure. Let's go people!" He ushered them forward and they scrambled until it was just him and Rhyki left. Then he faced his sister.
"What is it?" She asked.

"Are you truly alright now?" He grabbed her hand, squeezing gently.
"I'm fine. It's nothing that I can't handle. I realised that I shouldn't let that flaming bastard get to me like he does." She shrugged.
"True. As long as you're truly alright."
"As well as a monster like me can be."
"Rhyki." He growled her name.
"Sorry. I know you hate me calling myself that." She mumbled.

"You're right, I do hate it. If anyone is a monster, then it's me. I've done a lot more violent and dangerous shit than what you have. And I plan on keeping it that way as well. So stop. Stop calling yourself a monster. Got it?"
"I got it." She laughed before giving him a hug. He hugged her back before she went into the girls changing room. Izuku sighed, but knew she was serious. He wasn't lying about saying he'd done worse. Some of the things he'd done for the World Hero Association was not for the faint hearted. He was just thankful that it was not on record.