Chapter 11 - Bakugou.

Bakugou, for the life of him, couldn't stop staring at Rhyki's arse as she walked in front of him with Mina towards the tub. Even wrapped in that fucking towel, he could really appreciate her curvy figure. Yeah, he was an absolute fucking goner for her, and he openly admitted that to himself now. He watched as Mina tiptoed up to Rhyki's ear and muttered something that none of them could catch. They exchanged words and he glanced at the guys who all shrugged, also not having a clue as to what was going on. He focused back on the sight in front of him and watched as they fist bumped. Oh shit, had they joined forces? This was going to be bad for everyone!

"Where's Izuku?" Rhyki's voice caught his attention, well he only heard her voice but not what she had asked.
"He got a phone call and said he'd be along when finished." Kirishima told her. Oh, that is what had been asked.
"Understandable."
"You guys not going to get in, like right now?" Mina asked, with a sickly sweet tone. The guys froze and Bakugou knew, without a doubt, that a suspicious look flashed across his face.
"Yeah, why?" He enquired, cautiously.

"No reason." She grinned at him. Then she whipped her towel off and threw it to the side. Underneath, she had a jet-black bikini on that only emphasized her pink skin. But he didn't think anything else of that. He saw Rhyki move her arm and off went her own towel. He automatically felt his face heating up and breath catch in his throat as he got a good look at her. Black bikini with orange skull hands over it, which he wanted to replace with his own. Ample curves in all the right places. Peachy white silky skin. Soft breasts. Long, well-toned legs and defined arms. Hell, she even had the hint of a four pack. Sure, she still had that mask in place, but fuck she was stunning. Holy shit he truly was a goner now, without a shadow of a doubt.

How it had happened this quick, he had no clue. But he wasn't opposed to it as much as he thought he would be. Yes, he might be only a teenager, but he wasn't stupid, and he was more grown up than people realised. He just liked fucking around with folks' heads when he was an arsehole. He watched as Mina stepped forward, grabbed dumb and dumber and dragged them to the tub with her. Then Rhyki stepped forward, grabbed his and Kirishima's hands and pulled them with her. They snapped out of just standing there like idiots and he looked at him, gulping slightly. Kirishima didn't know what to do either. Bakugou faced the right way, unless he wanted to trip and make a complete fool of himself and found his gaze landed right on her arse. Fuck. It was even better than he realised. She dropped their hands as she walked into the tub, the water caressing her flesh.

"Holy shit dude!" Kirishima whispered to him.
"I know, fuck!" He muttered before they clambered into the tub. Everyone sighed as the steamy water caressed their skin. Rhyki sat near the controls, and as he sat next to her, she moved and fiddled with something. He turned to the others and barely kept the snort back. Sero and Kaminari had closed their eyes and leaned their heads back, whereas Mina was staring at him with a grin.
"What?" He mouthed at her.
"You like her!" She mouthed back and pointed to first him, then Rhyki and made a stupid heart with her hands. He just flipped her off. Even Kirishima grinned at him, so he turned his middle finger to him as well. Arsehole was meant to be on his side.

"R, I NEED YOU NOW!" Izuku's voice erupted from somewhere and Rhyki snapped her head up. She dived out of the tub and ran off, dripping water all over the place. Jesus, even in water she was really fucking quick on her feet.
"I wonder what that was about?" Sero asked, lifting his head up.
"No idea. Want to go have a look?" He said.
"Let's do it!" Mina clapped and they left the hot tub, grabbing the towels they had unconsciously dropped when the girls had taken theirs off.

Wrapping it around their hips and Mina around her properly, they walked back to Main Room. They pulled up short, seeing Rhyki perched on the floor with two laptops in front of her, a hand on each as she did whatever she happened to be doing. Izuku, however, was on a tablet opposite and they were furiously working. Rhyki held her hand out and he passed over his phone, that he'd been talking into, and placed it between her ear and shoulder to not drop it.
"Ok, I got it. Head east, go straight, 400 clicks, hook a left, forward 3 clicks. Look left, there is a vent. That's your way in." As she finished talking, she looked at Izuku and he turned to them. They froze.

"What is it?" He asked.
"What's going on?" Bakugou said.
"Hold on and we'll explain. Just keep quiet." They nodded and walked closer.
"No. You don't fucking want that. Listen to what I'm fucking telling you, you unsanctified piece of flaming fucking trash. East, straight, 400 clicks, hook a left, 3 clicks, look left, vent. That is your way in!" Rhyki snarled into the phone. They perched near them, but not close enough that they had to hide whatever was on their screens.
"Give us a couple more minutes and we'll be done." Izuku told them, not even fazed by what Rhyki had just said.

"No problem." Bakugou replied. He was curious as fuck as to what was going on but could tell that it was important so wasn't going to demand answers. Even he could be patient if needed.
"Don't give me fucking attitude! Go and deep throat a fucking cactus!" She roared.
"Holy shit." Kaminari whispered. All of them were slightly scared right now.
"I don't give an actual flying fuck. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have fucking known what direction or location to fucking go in. Now pass me to someone that will fucking listen, or so help me, I'll come and hunt you down and invert that fucking ribcage of yours! Then I'll kick your arse so fucking hard that you'll be the first man in space without a motherfucking space suit on, do I make myself fucking clear Endeavour?!" Bakugou's attention snapped back to the forefront then. Wait, she was talking to that fucking half and half bastard's dad? And she'd just threatened him as well. Holy mother of fucking god, his heart was racing like crazy.

"Do not say a word." Izuku warned, motioning for them to stay quiet. Bakugou wasn't going to argue, he was too busy staring at Rhyki. She was beautiful, yet terrifying - much like nature itself.
"Dude, next time you need a location, you ring me, not that fucking prick." Rhyki said, her voice going back to calm as her fingers flew over the keyboards. Bakugou glanced at Izuku, who was tapping away on his tab quickly.
"Yep. Why am I not surprised that cocksucker hasn't told you what I told him? How the hell you can all work with him, I have no idea. He's lucky I don't shove a cactus up his arse, and even then, that will be less of a prick than he already is." A snort escaped Bakugou at that and she flicked her gaze to him before focusing back on what she was doing. God, he loved her choice of words. And the fact that she was doing this in that smoking hot bikini made it even better. Well, for him anyway.

"Got to love your vocabulary R." Izuku rolled his eyes as she flipped him off.
"Ok. As I told fuckface, head east, go straight for 400 clicks, hook a left, forward 3 clicks. Look left, there is a vent. That's your way in."
"Are you understanding any of this?" Kaminari whispered and the other three replied with a quiet no. Bakugou didn't answer.
"Got it. If you need anything else, call and we'll answer. Laters." She hung up and tossed the phone back to her brother. She finished what she was doing on the laptops, then shut them down before skidding them to Izuku, who was focused on the device on his lap. She stood up and stretched, before glancing at them with anger blazing in her eyes.

"R, go to the second gym. And do not argue with me." Izuku said, not even glancing up. But his voice left no means for denying him. She stormed off and once out of sight, Izuku raised his head.
"I guess you want to know what is going on." It wasn't a question.
"Yes. And will Rhyki be ok?" Mina enquired, staring off where she had gone.
"Rhyki will be fine. She just needs to work this bout of anger out. It always happens when we communicate with Endeavour."

"How do you even know him?" Bakugou asked. The curiosity was killing him.
"Let's go and relax in the hot tub before I answer your questions. I want to at least be reasonably comfortable in that regard." He replied, shutting down the tablet. He quickly put the devices away before they strode to the tub. Sinking into hot, bubbling water, they sighed happily as it lapped against their exhausted bodies.