Chapter 59 - Izuku.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING!! ⚠️

💜 Enjoy the stupidly long chapter! 💜

Izuku peered out of the one-way side window of the van after waking from a nap, and noticed they were now nearing TG as he recognised some of the landmarks. Finally, as it was already nearing 3pm! Hizashi and Yagi were in the front, in case Recovery Girl had to move quickly and he outright refused to sit with them, plus he wasn't exactly small and took quite a bit of room. He had no interest in being squashed or uncomfortable during the ride. Stretching a little in his seat at the back of the van, he could now finally breathe better now that he had Rhyki and Shota back. It'd taken an hour to get everything sorted with the police, but they'd blasted through it quickly. All the women held captive had already been thankfully identified as well thanks to fingerprints and facial recognition software.

They'd be taken to a protected location for the night, and then put onto a private flight back to America tomorrow of where they'd be handed over to the police there to eventually be reunited with their families. Davidson and his girlfriend, the only two who had been left alive, had been taken away to await trial in America after the male got treated for the nasty injuries that he had gotten under Izuku's hands. Serves the bastard right, shouldn't have touched his family. The drugs and weapons stashed in the basement had been secured and taken in the back of an armoured truck that looked normal, so it didn't stand out.

Baines was informed and he was arranging everything to deal with Davidson and the woman once they got back on American soil. Izuku had also updated Nezu on everything once they had been on their way. The chimera had swiftly agreed to collecting the Ragtags and his mum to go to TG once school ends via one of the private buses they had in the school's underground garage. As well as getting the group to message their parents to let them know they were staying over at Izuku's for the night so they didn't panic, because it was guaranteed that they wouldn't be leaving him alone tonight. He knew what his group was like. He'd then called in the medical team to get to TG after explaining briefly what he needed them for and how long it would take to get there.

They had agreed instantly and were ready to meet them after he had worked it out to what time he wanted them to arrive at. They weren't going to do the work in the top warehouse, like they usually did, but in the actual medical bay he'd installed a few years prior, all with top of the art appliances. Hell, it had its own MRI, CAT Scanner and X-Ray section too. Not to forget the surgical and recovery suite that was every surgeons dream to work in. No expense left behind and all that shit. He'd genuinely forgotten to show his new family it, but they'd see it later, so it was fine.
"Izuku, we're here." He snapped from his thoughts as the vehicle rolled to a stop. RG got up as well. She had napped most of the journey back, considering her patients were in a coma now, so they weren't exactly going anywhere or would be difficult, because it was well known that the Aizawa's were not good patients and highly stubborn.

Izuku had also taken Rhyki's mask off, so they could put a specially crafted soft one in its place, that still covered her face, but allowed them to put the tubing down her throat with no hindrance as it opened in the middle due to a zip.
"Ok, let me get out here and you go to where the ramp is. Wait for me to accept you in and then you can straight down to the underground garage where it will be easier to transfer them. Also, Yagi?" He called to the skinny man.
"Yes?" Came the reply.
"I got what you mean Izuku." Zashi said, as Yagi turned to look at Izuku through the hatch.

"I'm trusting you in this highly kept secret of what you're about to see. Only my family, Ragtags, Baines and two workers know of this place. Although the security guards only cover the top part and have no idea on what is below ground." Izuku stated.
"Promise. Also, thank you for trusting me with this secret."
"It's fine, just don't betray me. I'll meet you below in a few." He hopped out the vehicle, after Chiyo smirked at him, grabbing the charts she'd done. Izuku headed into the warehouse, uncaring that he was still covered in gore from earlier. His security guards were paid the big bucks to protect this land from trespassers etc. and keep their mouths shut on what they saw.