Chapter 62 - Bakugou.

It was just after lunch on Friday, the first part of their exams done, which had been the written that had taken a bit of a toll on some, but they'd powered through thanks to their entire day of studying the previous day under the tutelage of Izuku, who explained things in ways that they could easily understand and surprisingly remember thankfully. Bakugou was perched at his desk, arms locked firmly around Rhyki's waist who was happily sitting on his lap, as she chatted to Mina, Jiro and Momo about having a girls day soon. Izuku was sketching down something in a black book that he truly didn't understand as it seemed more like a blueprint than anything else.

Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Shinso, searched for memes or watched funny videos, giggling quietly between themselves. Aizawa had left them alone due to being called out of the room by Nezu, but not before warning everyone to stay quiet and not cause any trouble or fights.
"Hey Bakugou?" He peered at Kirishima, who'd turned to him. All the Ragtags stopped what they were doing to hear what he had to say.
"What do you want, Kiri?" He grumbled, peeking over Rhyki's shoulder.
"Do you fancy joining us at Dagobah beach tomorrow? We're thinking of going to just hang out after the exams. I'll also have Bella with us as mums are working." Kirishima grinned, clearly excited.
"All of us?"

"Ragtags yeah." Kaminari stated.
"Sure, I guess. What time?"
"11ish?"
"Meet up first, or should we just meet at the beach?" Rhyki questioned, joining the conversation.
"Meet in town first? That way we can get snacks and such." Sero said.
"Let's do that then!" Bakugou just grunted in agreement before pulling Rhyki even closer to him as she chuckled. He was comfortable and she was damn huggable. She was his teddy bear, simple.
"You joining as well Shinso?" Kaminari asked the purplette.
"Sure. I don't have anything planned." He shrugged.
"Wicked. Where abouts should we meet up?"

"How about by Xenos's?" Izuku queried, closing his book.
"That would be good. We know where that is, so definitely be easy to find each other." Jiro piped up, twirling one of her jacks between her fingers.
"Then that's what we'll do. Operation Beach Day is a go ahead." Kaminari cackled, doing a happy wiggle in his seat in clear excitement, making everyone snicker but smile at him. The door opened and Aizawa strolled back in. Rhyki got off his lap and Bakugou grumbled slightly, but she just sat next to him instead, as their desks were side by side. He reached out and snagged her hand, linking their fingers together and she squeezed gently, winking at him before focusing on their teacher. Everyone stopped talking and waited to hear what he had to say.

"Ok, as it's the final part of the day, we're doing the last of your exam, teaming up with 1B. No arguments on it either. Get your hero gear on and meet down at Ground Beta, City side." Everyone packed their things and grabbed their cases in excitement.
"Before I forget, Izuku and Rhyki, stay behind for a minute." Bakugou glanced at the siblings, who just nodded. Bakugou grabbed Rhyki and kissed her cheek. He caught sight of Izuku hugging Kirishima quick, which the red head happily returned.
"I'll see you soon." He told his girlfriend.
"Yeah, see you in a few Kat." She hugged him quick, and he left with the Ragtags. As he shut the door behind him, he saw Rhyki and Izuku lean against a desk each, with Aizawa in front of them. He wondered what that was all about. Before he got lost in thought, he hurried down to the changing room, opened his locker and started to get changed.

"What do you think Aizawa wanted with the siblings?" Sero wondered aloud.
"Not sure bro. Could be about literally anything. I'm sure we'll find out when we see them in a few though." Kirishima replied. Ten minutes later, they were changed and heading over to Ground Beta. They met up with Mina, Jiro and Momo along the way. All of them were silent though, as they didn't always need to converse, content in their silence. Bakugou searched for his girlfriend but couldn't see her anywhere. As they got to the huge doors leading into the fake city, 1B was already waiting for them, along with their homeroom teacher Vlad King. He was standing with Aizawa, as well as Nezu, All Might, Midnight, Present Mic, Ectoplasm and Snipe.
"Good afternoon, everyone. As you've been told, you're to be working together for the final exam. However, it's going to be a little different today." Nezu said from where he was perched on All Might's shoulder.