❀22❀

"Teach me to feel again in all the ways that I've forgotten."

"Alright!" Jaemin yells

"Alright!" Jaemin yells. He'd just sent off Jisung, Hwara, and Renjun on a trio mission on a Wednesday night, three days after NCT Dream's reevaluations ended. Apparently, they're getting their new rankings on Friday. "Who else has noticed it?"

Every other Dream member left looks at each other before slowly raising their hands.

"It's so weird! Hwara and I were talking yesterday during class and she kept mentioning Jisung! I don't even do that!" Chenle says exasperatedly.

Donghyuck walks over to the boy, patting him on the shoulder. "It's okay, Chenle. We all know you're just jealous."

Chenle glares at the boy, causing him to run off as Chenle starts to chase him.

"Wait, but who is he jealous of? Jisung or Hwara?"

Everyone turns to Jaemin before they all respond—except Chenle.

"Hwara—"
"Hwara—"

Jaemin just facepalms before sitting down on the couch next to Jeno. Chenle continues chasing Donghyuck around the house, causing Mark to stand up and pull apart Donghyuck and Chenle.

"I feel bad for Renjun," Jeno says.

Everyone snickers at the thought of him.

"Did any of you want to suffer? At least we can laugh about it," Mark says.

See, Mark was given a trio mission to give to Hwara, Jisung, and one other member. Since Donghyuck said Renjun's being annoying, he gave it to Renjun.

Meanwhile, Renjun's regretting life decisions, and Jisung is worried.

Thing is, even in group missions, Jisung and Hwara always partnered up. Hwara didn't realize it, but Jisung was always making sure that no one saw her during missions. So, no one in Dream has really seen just how different Hwara could be in these missions. They haven't seen that she enjoys it.

Jisung knows he has to tell Renjun to brace himself, especially since he'll be monitoring on the cams today.

As Hwara sits in the van, Jisung stops Renjun for a second.

"Renjun, just...brace yourself for what you see. Okay?"

Renjun rolls his eyes. "Don't be dumb. I've done this for longer than you."

Little does Renjun know that he's going to regret that.

Once they reach the scene, Renjun starts to hack into the security with Hwara's help, who's keeping up a firewall defense and layering it so it's indestructible.

"Jisung, Hwara, go in. Hwara, you know the code right?"

The girl nods her head while rolling her eyes. She clears her throat before singing. "왜 너는 나를 만나서 (wae neoneun nareul mannaseo)."