❀42❀

"There are so many words I want to say to you, but I can't find the words."

Soojin currently sits on the couch, binging a drama while eating a tub of ice cream

Soojin currently sits on the couch, binging a drama while eating a tub of ice cream. It's been hours since Hwara and Jisung went upstairs, causing Soojin to wonder what exactly they are doing. Jaehyun said he was going to come over but then had to cancel due to the situation that had previously occurred, causing Soojin to be extremely bored with nothing to do.

She sighs, forcing herself to turn off the TV before she gets hooked on another episode. She then walks over to the kitchen, preparing to make a small dinner for the two kids. Although Soojin doesn't know Hwara that well, the girl feels like her older sister, especially since she isn't around Jaehyun or Sungchan often. That and everyone else around her is male, which must pretty annoying whether she can identify that or not. She needs at least one female figure in her life.

Quickly toasting some bread before putting some Nutella over it and some marshmallows, Soojin smiles. To be honest, Soojin isn't that great of a cook. She'll probably have to order out for dinner if she doesn't want to burn down the kitchen.

Taking the plate with her, Soojin walks up the stairs of the mansion, walking toward Hwara's room. She knocks a couple of times before calling out softly. "Hwara? Jisung?"

Almost a minute later, there's still no response. Sighing, the girl hesitantly opens the door only to freeze at the sight in front of her.

Jisung sleeps soundly on his right side, seemingly pulling something to his chest. Soojin, after seeing a slight amount of the brown locks of Hwara from under Jisung's hand and the blanket, realizes that they're cuddling while sleeping.

She can't help but chuckle, seeing how cute the two newly-turned adults are. Quickly, she takes a picture of the two, leaving the Nutella on the nightstand. However, as she leaves, she accidentally slams the door shut, causing Jisung to wake up fully alert.

He immediately turns his head around, his eyebrows furrowing at the sight of the Nutella toast. Jisung then lets out a sigh of relief, realizing it was just Soojin. Relaxing, he turns to look at Hwara with a more natural face. For the first time, he's not flustered. A soft smile graces his lips as he looks at Hwara.

I like her so much.

And he knows it's genuine since he's been feeling this way since before the soulmate bond truly activated. It's perfect for him, knowing that the bond isn't what forced him to start liking the girl.

Hwara starts to shift in her sleep, slowly regaining consciousness before pulling away a bit from Jisung, slightly rubbing her eyes. Her face flushes red unknowingly at the situation they're in, and she looks away from Jisung. What is this feeling? Where's your usual confidence, Hwara?

"Hey, Ji?"

Jisung just hums in a questioning tone, too lazy to actually speak up. He starts to toy around with the ends of her still-dyed black hair.