❀16❀

" 심장의 색깔은 black."

On a Saturday evening in one of the most underground neighborhoods in the city, the streets are loud and revved up

On a Saturday evening in one of the most underground neighborhoods in the city, the streets are loud and revved up. After all, this is the night of the famous Fantasia—the party only some people truly know of but everyone wants to go to.

Fantasia is the night where all the teenage gang members put aside their differences and have some fun—where they can experience youth in their own way. The party has held peace for years now, making sure it's truly a safe party in neutral territory.

Today, those rules of peace would be broken.

The masquerade street party only instills mystery into everyone, unable to recognize one of their own in the night.

In all of this, six young gang members walk together in a straight line. They're seemingly all unarmed. After all, they have to go through detection which finds all the weapons one could possibly bring.

"Alright, everyone split up but stay connected. You know what to do," Mark says.

Everyone else of these six nods, hoping that the seventh and eighth members get the job done easily.

Immediately, everyone splits up into pairs of two, trying to assimilate into the party. Guess who has the "take care of Hwara" duty? Jisung.

Jisung and Hwara walk throughout the party, trying to scan people's faces with the bracelets they have on to get identification of all the people here. Hwara, who was able to sneak into the party as Daisy and knowing how to get in undetected, is the one carrying many of the weapons. She'd distributed some of them to Donghyuck, who's currently inside the main building of the street that not many people have access to.

Their job seems simple—kill the four members of the 9800 gang and steal all the files stored in there to have identification on everyone. But this party is Fantasia after all—it's heavily guarded and any detection of a weapon could cause one's death. That's why Chenle's hiding at the only high spot in the area that no one knows of, waiting to kill one of the targets while the other pairs handle the rest.

As Jisung and Hwara continue to talk, Hwara's scan picks up something, causing her to face Jisung and whisper in his ear. Well, it takes her some effort because she has to be on her tippy toes.

"9800 Lee Sangseok."

Jisung nods his head before turning to the person they were currently talking to, saying that they have to go talk to others.

They both then walk over to the person that Hwara had scanned, instantly striking up a conversation while Hwara sends in her signal that they found one.

Jeno and Jaemin had already sent theirs in earlier, along with Chenle. Now, they're just waiting for Mark and Renjun.

Hwara's snapped out of her thoughts when the boy in front of them tries to make conversation with her as well.