❀43❀

"I CAn't do this anymoRE."

Taeyong freezes

Taeyong freezes. Knowing her true identity, he knows she probably doesn't mean harm. But, he didn't trust her at all for almost two to three years. He hated her. Maybe not as much as Jisung, but he hated what that girl had done to the mentality of his youngest member. He hated that Hwayeon is the reason Jisung is now an ace of NCT.

"Where do we meet?"

"Neo Park. Come alone."

"Fine. This better be worth it."

With that, Taeyong ends the call, letting out a sigh. He had always thought he knew everything going on with Jisung and Hwara. But, the news of Choi Jina being Jung Hwayeon completely changes everything. He realizes that there are so many extra cards—so many extra factors that he hasn't even considered. How can they go to war with Octris with that many risks?

Taeyong leaves the mansion, telling Jaehyun to finish up some of his work as he goes to meet up with Hwayeon. He gets in his car, driving off toward Neo Park.

Hwayeon also gets a driver to take her to the park, knowing she doesn't have the strength to drive herself there. Dying slowly isn't fun. At this point, she's just repenting for her soulmate's mess. If not, she would've killed herself a long time ago. Either way, she is going to die anyway.

When she arrives at the park, she sees Taeyong standing there, causing her to slowly walk up to the older boy. 

Taeyong looks at Hwayeon, someone he hasn't seen in person in three years. She doesn't look much different, but her face is paler than normal. He can see the sluggishness in her walking, the soulless eyes. She's dying. That much is obvious to him.

"Choi Jina."

"Lee Taeyong."

Silence falls between them, one which Hwayeon breaks.

"How is she?"

"Hwara's fine. She's all healed. I know who you are, Hwayeon."

Hwayeon freezes before nodding her head. Sungchan must've found out somehow. Maybe even Jaehyun too.

"I'm only going to say this once and today. So, listen carefully, Taeyong."

The older boy nods his head, and they both take a seat on a nearby bench. 

"My soulmate is Yoon Minseok, I'm sure you know that. We had a yin-yang bond, but it was good. It was nice. I met him on my eighteenth birthday, four years ago. He knew I had Alexithymia and was fine with it. But, my emotional state wasn't that good. I was depressed, and I couldn't express it. That's when Minseok decided to find a way to get rid of my Alexithymia."

Taeyong looks at the girl, slightly confused. "Get rid of it?"

Hwayeon nods her head slowly. "He got into Octris and quickly became trusted enough to lead Black Point. After that, he met a black witch. In exchange for some things I don't know, the black witch would find a way to transfer my Alexithymia into Solus Alexithymia and to someone else. As a part of that exchange, the black witch started to take small pieces of his sanity. I didn't know about most of this at the time. I thought he was helping me, that's all."