❀5❀

"I'm curious of you."

Seeing Hwara standing in the living room shocked Jisung

Seeing Hwara standing in the living room shocked Jisung. She was innocent but had just walked into this mess. He had to take her back to NCT.

Hwara, on the other hand, only looks at Anqi. She wanted to do that.

"Hwara! You have to save me!" Anqi pleads, her voice disgustingly high.

Jisung only tsks at that, holding the knife closer to her neck. She's annoying. But, how does she know Hwara?

Hwara puts on the most sympathetic face she could possibly muster, before speaking. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you have a very fun death, okay?"

Jisung's eyes widen temporarily. Hwara came here to kill her? Nevermind that, Hwara's really a killer?

"Jisung, who are you allied to?" Hwara asks, causing Jisung to snap out of his thoughts.

He watches her place down her designer bag, only to bring out a gun. He watches her hum before putting it away, opening up her jacket and pulling out a dagger instead.

Anqi elbows him in the stomach in the moments he's distracted, causing him to temporarily let her go.

Hwara, seeing this, immediately grabs her hand before slamming her against the wall, pressing the dagger against her stomach.

"Yah! Are you going to stand there or answer my question?!"

"NCT," Jisung states calmly.

He doesn't really get why he's calm. Maybe he's shocked by how calm she is. Maybe he's curious as to why she seems to be enjoying this.

"Oh, that's cool. We're allies. Did you need something from her, or can I just kill her?" Hwara asks, sounding a bit more eager to the end.

Jisung, who has never heard even a hint of emotion in her voice, gets even more shocked, still trying to keep his poker face. She's...different.

"I need her files from Elris," Jisung says. He needs those files, but he also wants to see what Hwara will do.

Hwara only smirks, looking straight at Anqi as she speaks her next words. "So, do you want to do this the easy way and see my brother again? Or do you want to do this the hard way?"

Every word Hwara spoke seemed so innocent, bright, and cheerful. That cheerfulness is what scares most people. And in Anqi's case, she knows what Hwara is capable of.

"Fucking psychopath," she mutters under her breath. "Fine, they're in the safe. The code is 439861."

Jisung immediately walks toward the safe, opening it with ease before taking out the documents. "That was easy."

Hwara just laughs, eyes still facing Anqi. She utters the next words with care, accentuating every word in Chinese. "Anqi, did you really think I'd let you go that easily? How could you be so stupid?"