❀31❀

"How could I forget the day you lied to me?"

Taeyong grunts as he knocks out another member

Taeyong grunts as he knocks out another member. Although they were overpowering in number, Black Point's members are all extremely well trained. He continues fighting, watching as Doyoung falls from a stab wound. Luckily, Yuta has his back.

"Come on, Neo! We're not losing like this!" Jaehyun yells out loud, encouraging NCT to start fighting even harder.

As worried as he is about his dear cousin, he can't lose sight of the plan. Jisung and Sicheng would find her quickly. Hwara's a strong girl.

Soon, BTS enters the scene with their massive reinforcements. Min Yoongi, also known in the mafia world as Suga, wanted to repay NCT for rescuing his sister Min Seulgi two months ago. Although they're great allies, a plan like this isn't so easy to agree to. Many things could go wrong, even with backups. But, seeing all the action now, they could tell NCT is more than prepared.

Everyone in the halls is fighting with a passion. All the NCT members are powered knowing that one of their own is stuck in the place. They're fighting this entire war for Hwara.

Taeyong freezes when he sees his opponent's tattoo before he quickly tackles him to the floor. The vibrant yet dark tattoo of the blood-like eight on the man's forearm makes Taeyong fill with rage. He hasn't seen that symbol in years.

"Who are you?! Who do you work for?!"

The man only smirks before shaking his head. "Nice to meet you, Lee Taeyong."

Taeyong, extremely frustrated, slams his head on the ground again. However, his expression doesn't change. Knowing he won't give any more answers, Taeyong swiftly takes his life before moving onto the next person. The relation between Black Point and that tattoo can be discovered later.

Through his in-ear, he connects to Renjun.

"Did you catch that?"

"Yeah, I did. I'll have Chenle dig into it later."

Taeyong only nods his head, continuing to fight as his mind processes what just happened. He just fought with a guy that has an extremely familiar tattoo—one that associates with a gang he despises. If they're involved, this could be much bigger than he thought. If Black Point is just another branch of theirs, then Hwara's kidnapping might have to do with something more than just Yoon Minseok.

If only.

***

Jina grits her teeth. She's about to lunge after him, but Jisung beats her to it. He attacks the man, punching him. However, Minseok immediately dodges.

Minseok then pulls out the knife, which causes a blurry-eyed Hwara to wake up and clutch her stomach, and shut her eyes once again. She can barely stand up and doesn't even know what's going on anymore. Minseok then puts a knife to the girl's throat. Hwara flinches at the feel of cold sharp metal to her throat, willing herself to keep calm.