❀3❀

"I'm a little monster."

Hwara squints as she opens her eyes, the brightness of the sun in the early morning hurting her eyes

Hwara squints as she opens her eyes, the brightness of the sun in the early morning hurting her eyes. She quickly sits up while rubbing her eyes and checking the time.

8:30 am.

She has to go to school in thirty minutes. Why is she going again? Oh right, she's going because Sungchan is making her.

Hwara walks into her bathroom, quickly brushing her teeth before taking a shower. She then walks into her closet, immediately walking over to the section that's clearly for summer clothes.

She quickly grabs a black flowery short-sleeved shirt, a black skirt, and some fishnet leggings. She doesn't really care about what she wears. Jaehyun's soulmate helped her with the closet. Well, it was more like his soulmate had done it herself.

Hwara sighs before looking at the daisy on her wrist. She smiles at it. Daisies are pretty, and pretty things make her happy. She's been told it's her soulmate symbol, and it means she's met them before she turned eighteen.

If one meets their soulmate before they turn eighteen and the bond is able to start, their symbol becomes visible to only themselves. So, only Hwara can see her symbol.

Quickly placing her watch over it, she walks out of the closet, drying her hair before grabbing her backpack and heading downstairs.

In the kitchen, Sungchan's waiting with two cups of coffee, looking at his phone. Hwara quickly puts on her black combat boots before walking over to the garage, her brother right behind her. At least he can drive, being eight months older than her.

They get in the expensive Benz car, turning on some music as Hwara starts to drink her coffee. Like most of the time, her face is just blank.

"Jaehyun texted me earlier. He says not to make plans tomorrow," Sungchan says.

She nods her head, looking out the window for a second. "Probably another mission."

When they're almost at Hwara's school, Sungchan starts speaking to her.

"Alright, tell me everything again."

She rolls my eyes and groans. "Why?" she asks, her tone still indifferent despite being annoyed.

"Hwara."

She lets out a big sigh before looking at her hands. "We never hurt innocent people, and we always stay alert."

"Good. Jaehyun or I will come to get you, okay?"