❀15❀

"현실이 무거워 들지 못해 잠을"

After an entire week of boredom, Taeyong asks all of NCT Dream to come to a meeting room

After an entire week of boredom, Taeyong asks all of NCT Dream to come to a meeting room. College is starting for all of them in six days, including Shotaro and Sungchan. However, those two aren't apart of NCT Dream yet.

Hwara, Chenle, and Renjun continue to talk in Mandarin while everyone else is annoyed.

"What do you mean you haven't seen Great Escape?!" Hwara says.

"It's not my fault I'm not free all time!" Chenle retorts.

Renjun rolls his eyes. "Nah, Hwara don't worry. Chenle's just scared of it."

Chenle looks at Renjun, flabbergasted. "What do you mean?! You're more of a scaredy-cat than me?!"

"Shut up. We all know the real scaredy-cat among us is Jisung," Renjun says, hoping the youngest didn't understand that.

"Could you stop talking? We're here," Jisung says.

Everyone pauses, looking at Jisung as he opens the door and walks in ahead of everyone. Hwara, shrugging, walks in right after.

Everyone else files in soon after, Chenle being the last one to enter.

Somehow, they end up sitting in age order, with Hwrara being at the edge and Jisung right next to her.

"Okay, first of all, Jisung and Hwara, you're not grounded anymore," Taeyong starts, which makes Hwara groan out loud.

"Finally! I've been bored out of my mind only taking jobs!"

Taeyong just chuckles. "Next off, NCT Dream is moving back to the Dream headquarters. It's closer to Neo College, and no one knows about it so it should help you do your next group mission."

Everyone nods their head. Hwara doesn't really know what that is, but if it means she's moving out of here already, she's fine with it. There are too many people here. One time, she walked into Yuta's room thinking it's her room because his room is right under hers. She doesn't want to think about it.

"Finally, Jisung stay behind. The rest of you go pack up. You're moving today."

Everyone nods before filing out to head back to their floor. A couple of minutes later, the door opens up again, this time with Sungchan entering.

"Jisung, I need you to do me a favor," Sungchan says.

Jisung looks at the boy. "What is it?"

Sungchan sighs. "I need you to make sure there's absolutely no opportunity for Hwara to kill innocents when she goes on missions."