❀61❀

"끊임없이 들려와 지독한 "

After taking a quick shower, Hwara tiredly walks outside the Dreamies' apartment wearing Jisung's hoodie and a pair of black leggings

After taking a quick shower, Hwara tiredly walks outside the Dreamies' apartment wearing Jisung's hoodie and a pair of black leggings. Her shoulders are slouched forward, her entire demeanor darkened as she softly takes a seat in Taeyong's car.

Taeyong can see the difference, clear as day. He's worried about her as always,  but the worry runs deep with what she witnessed the past couple of days. He wants to ask if she's okay, but he knows she'd hate that question. So, he settles for something else.

"Are you tired?"

Hwara only nods her head, not having the energy to respond to her brother.

Taeyong wants to get a verbal response from her, but he opts not to push it. She really does look exhausted from everything.

Hwara just can't believe everyone's dead. Her entire family—she remembers them all only to have her only sister die as well. In both her blood family and her adoptive family, Hwara's only girl sibling is, or was, Hwayeon. Now, she's gone. And Hwara just can't help but feel as though it was her fault.

Maybe if I was never adopted by the Jungs, maybe if I'd stayed Lee Taehwa, no one would be dead.

If Hwayeon was alive, she'd have immediately told the girl that everything that happened wasn't Hwara's fault. Everything ties back to the idiotic mistakes of her soulmate, Yoon Minseok. But she can't. She can only watch her sister from above as she wallows in despair.

Arriving at the hospital, Hwara slowly climbs out of Taeyong's car, going past her brother into the tall building. She walks up to the receptionist, a cold and dead look sporting her face. It startles the man up front, but he quickly regains composure.

"How can I help you today?"

"I'm looking for Park Jisung."

"Relation?"

"Soulmate."

"Do you mind showing your symbol?"

Lazily, she brings her arm up, slowly rolling back her sleeve and revealing the daisy mark to the nurse.

The nurse shifts through their papers before typing on their keyboard, quickly searching up some records.

"Floor three and room three-eighteen."

"Thank you."

With that, she leaves the counter, turning back around and motioning for Taeyong to follow her.

Both siblings quietly walk inside the elevator, waiting for it to stop at their destination.

Quickly moving out of the elevator, she briskly walks through the halls, looking for the specific room. Three-eighteen.