❀1❀

"She's sweet but a psycho."

I suggest you switch to dark mode ☾.

During one of the heaviest downpours the summer season could possibly have, the huffs of five people can be clearly heard

During one of the heaviest downpours the summer season could possibly have, the huffs of five people can be clearly heard. Running through the streets of the abandoned district of Seoul, four of those five are terrified.

It's visible in their faces. Ironic, that's how their lives felt at that moment. The moment where all of their adrenaline, the pure rush of joy coming from doing something not-so-legally good, and they were wasting it all on running.

A monster, they thought. After all, what seemingly innocent child could take out an entire branch of a feared gang, masked and alone? The five members brace themselves as they come to a halt at a dead end, hoping to have lost the perpetrator.

To their bad luck, she was right on their tail.

"Did you think you lost me?" the bright voice of the girl voices out. She's completely masked and in black, blending in with the shadows in the night. She had been so soundless, they didn't notice she was only two feet away.

"Please don't hurt us! W-we have a family to get back to—" the man closest to the girl says.

She immediately shushes him before letting out a deep sigh. "Are you apart of my family?" the girl suddenly asks.

"Wh-what? What do you mea—"

"I asked," she grits out before walking closer to the man, gun right on his temple, "if you were apart of my family?"

The man fearfully shakes his head as his companions are frozen in fear by her suddenly darkened voice. She's a psychopath.

"No."

The girl chuckles at first, before outright cackling. That is until nothing. After, there's just dead silence.

The girl puts on a smirk none of the others can see, walking as close as she can to the man before whispering in his ear. "Then, why should I care if you were dead or alive?"

Split seconds later, four bullets have been used, and the four last members in the branch are dead. She looks at one of the guys she didn't pay much attention to.

"Damn, you were actually kind of hot," she says to no one, walking over to his body.

She takes a look at his face to see the tattoo on his neck.

It's been overlapped, as far as she could tell. A red rose on top of what used to be an "N". She smirks again before pulling out two things—her phone and a white daisy. Laying the daisy next to the hot guy's body, she moves away, getting across the area quicker due to her vast understanding of all the passageways.

Once getting to her street, she opens up her burner phone.

Me
Monsta X Highlight Branch exterminated