Blood on the bathroom walls

(This is based off of a dream so, be prepared for a whole lot of weirdness.)

(The sleepy boys have never let anyone come over to their house, not even Tubbo. But one weekend, the group announces that they will be holding a weekend party for the first time. But during the night, Tubbo finds something terrifying, forcing him to cover for his friends.)

Trigger warning: murder, blood, knives, vomiting, lying for others, cannibalism

♡♡♡♡

"Are you sure you have everything?" The blonde asked.

"For the last time, yes." Tubbo sighed, annoyed with his friend's nagging.

"Just making sure Big Man."

"Even if I have forgotten anything, you probably have it, mr I'm-not-clingy-but-I-steal-my-friend's-hoodies." The brunette joked with him.

"That was uncalled for."

"But it's true." Tommy rolled his eyes then smiled.

"Are you excited?"

"Fuck yea, you never let me come over, and now you're holding a weekend party. I'm excited as fuck." He smiled.

"Yea, you know how it is with Phil. I'm surprised he let me go through with this to be honest."

"Sorry you have to deal with that."

"Eh, it's chill. Come on, we gotta get moving if you wanna see the house."

^^^^

"Whoa, dude." Tubbo gasped as Techno drove the group into the driveway of Tommy's house.

"Welcome home, Big Man." Tommy said, placing a hand on his shoulder, shaking him slightly.

Tubbo couldn't even produce words. The house looked like something straight out of a movie. It had to be at least three stories, with all windows and vines growing up the side of the house.

Techno parked and Tommy jumped out of the car, opening Tubbo's door for him. Tubbo stepped out and Tommy lead him inside.

"No one else is here yet. I wanted to pick you up first cause you've been my friend the longest and you've been dying to see it." Tommy spoke.

"I don't even know what to say. This place is..." He tried to find the word to describe it, but he couldn't.

The blonde chucked, "Come on, I'll give you the grant tour."

^^^^

"Hey guys!" Fundy said, walking into the living room.

"Hey fox boy." Tommy joked.

"And here comes the furry jokes." Wilbur said, making everyone laugh.

Everyone was here now and was sat in the living room. The crowd consisted of Ranboo, Fundy, Sam, Quackity, Schlatt, the sleepy boys group, and Tubbo. They all laughed and made jokes, talking about streaming and the upcoming storyline for the SMP.

Fundy got up at one point, announcing that he needed to go to the bathroom, which Wilbur gladly showed him. The rest went back to making jokes for another half hour before Phil came back from the kitchen, announcing that dinner was ready.

Everyone sat at the table, expect for Fundy. Tubbo couldn't help but look around, wondering where the fox boy went. Tommy noticed the look of unease on his face.

"You okay, Tubbo?" Tommy asked the older.

"Yea, I just...Where's Fundy?" The brunette wondered out loud.