A/N - A Thank You

I KNOW GUYS ARE HERE FOR THE CUTE STUFF AND THERE'S MORE COMING I PROMISE!

BUT WE HIT 1K! AND WE'RE NUMBER 6 IN #TUBBO ARE YOU RIJEJRIDNWJRJENEICHENEIDJWJW?!?!?

I HONESTLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS A REALITY AND I WANT TO HUG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND IF YOU'RE NOT OKAY WITH HUGS ILL GIVE YOU A FIST BUMP!

I'll stop caps locking now, I'm just very excited.

Thank you all for your support, I love seeing your comments and being added to your reading list.

Whoever has the reading list "Finally some good fucking food" I love you, so much.

But all jokes aside thank you so much, I haven't been on Wattpad in YEARS! I used to write a ton of fanfiction on here but deleted it all, I remember how excited I was the day one of my story's got to 200 reads.

And now I'm at 1k and can barely breathe lol.

All I want to do is scream thank you.

So, moving on from readers and me being excited. I have a few things up my sleeve, and I want your opinions on them.

I have two new books planned (Dream SMP of course) and I think you guys might enjoy them.

The first one is a dream smp story but a new girl comes to the world and has no idea who or where she is. She's discovered by Dream who brings her to Schlatt, who gives her to Tubbo so he can look after her.

Tubbo takes her to Wilbur and Tommy and they discover that she has the ability to see things when she touches them.

Thoughts on it?

I've also been told that a few of you guys have plot recommendations, which I'm so excited about. If you guys come up with any, you can either comment them on any post (I read all my comments so I'll see it I promise) or you can message me here on Wattpad.

I have a lot planned for the next few weeks and I'm excited to see you read it all.

Again, from the tips of my toes to the top of my head, thank you. Your support means the world to me.

Remember: hydrated or die-drate.

-Lexi<3