On Top Of The Hill With My Friend

(Before the election)

Plot recommendation from DrawingsASofia Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------

"Tommy, I need you to go get these supplies by the end of the week." Will threw the list on my desk, I groaned and picked it up.

Scanning over the list, I threw it back down, "Of course, it'll be done."

He nodded and left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I threw my hands over my face, so much work, so little time. I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door opened to reveal a short dark haired boy, I smiled at the sight of him. He held a bee plush that I got him for his birthday last year. I gestured for him to come inside, he did and shut the doors.

"What's up Tubbo? Any exciting news?" I spoke.

"Nothing fun, I just got bored. I finished all my tasks for the day so I just thought..." He trailed off.

I smiled, "Good, I'm glad. Well, I still have some work to do and then we can go do something. How does that sound?"

He dropped his arms by his side and stuck out his lip in a pouty tone, "But Tommy, I'm bored." He said, dragging out the 'd'.

I sighed, looking at my desk, covered with work. Between the election coming up and the war ending, there was so much to get done. I looked back at Tubbo, bee plush in hand.

I stood up and walked over to Tubbo, "Fine, we'll go do something for a bit but then we have to come back so I can work."

The boy's face lit up and he grabbed my hand, running out of my office. We ran out the doors of the building and through L'manburg. I struggled to keep up with him but I did my best.

We got to Tubbo's favorite hill and that's when we stopped. I see how Tubbo loves this place, no war, no death, no fighting. Just a tree, some flowers, and the occasional bee.

Tubbo went over to the tree, starting to climb it. I stood behind him in case he fell, and he did. "Whoa!" He yelled.

He landed in my arms, dropping his bee blush. I grunted from the sudden hit. I let him go so he could go grab the plush. He ran after the plush that was now rolling down the hill. He screamed at it, like that would make it stop.

I laughed at him, "Stop laughing at me, Tommy!" He yelled.

Damn, he has good hearing. He eventually got it and returned to the top of the hill.

"How dare you laugh at my pain." He said.

"Oh please," I said, messing with him. "Here, let me climb up in the tree and I'll pull you up."

He nodded his hand, because I was much taller than him, it was easier getting up there. Once I got up, I took his plush and pulled him up. I handed it back to him once he was up.

We went over to the other side of the tree and sat on the branches, looking at our beautiful country. I looked over at Tubbo who was fascinated by it. I smiled at him and turned back.

We sat there for awhile before Tubbo yawned. I asked him if he was ready to go back and he nodded. I hopped off the tree and helped him get down, careful not to hurt him.

I let him hop on my back and carried him back to L'manburg. Once we got back to the office, Wilbur was standing there waiting for me. Before he could open his mouth, I showed him the now sleeping Tubbo on my back.

He nodded his head, understanding Tubbo's shenanigans. I went to my office and put him down on the couch. I covered him with a blanket and smiled.

I went to my desk, looking at the mountain of work I had. Through it hadn't gone away, I needed that time with my friend.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

Holy shit guys! I love all of you so much. I woke up this morning to all of your lovely comments, I literally wanted to cry. Also, we're number 10 on #Tubbo. Are you kidding me?!?!?!

I'm overwhelmed by all of your guys support and love. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. I cannot do this without you guys.

Remember: drink water, eat something, text your favorite person, and take care of yourself.

-Lexi<3