Sick Day

(Before the election)

---------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know man, he's been in his room all day. I don't know what's going on." Will had said. I had asked if he knew anything about Tubbo.

Tubbo hadn't come out of his room all day and we weren't sure what was going on. I decided to get up and go check on him, I walked down the hall till I got to his room.

I knocked, no response. I made the decision to go in, I twisted the handle and peeked inside. He was asleep. I came in the rest of the way, closing the door behind me. I walked over to his bed, the room was dark except for the bit of light coming in through the window.

Tissues were everywhere. I'm not kidding.

Luckily Tubbo was on his back, I felt his forehead. Burning hot. He stirred at my touch. It probably felt good to him. I sighed, leaving the room quietly.

"So, what's up?" Wilbur said.

I walked around him to the bathroom, grabbing some medication, "Poor thing is sick. Burning hot. Imma give him some medication, see if that does anything."

"Let me know if you need anything." He said, walking away.

I grabbed some cold medicine, more tissues, and a trashcan. I went back into Tubbo's room where he had rolled over to his side. I picked up the tissues and put him in the bin. I felt bad to wake up him but he needed this medicine.

I climbed into the bed next to him, putting my hand on his cheek. The cold feeling made him stir and open his eyes. He smiled at me before coughing. I frowned.

"Hey, you doing alright?" I asked.

He shook his head no. I helped him sit up so he could take his medicine. Luckily, he had some water beside him. He took it and handed the water back to me before laying back down. I rubbed his head, knowing it would feel good.

"When have you eaten last?" I asked.

"Yesterday evening." He replied, I sighed. Almost a full day without food.

"Would you like some soup?" He shook his head.

"I know food doesn't sound good but you need to eat something." He sighed in defeat, knowing I was right.

"Do we have any chicken broth?" He asked.

We didn't, "Yes, I'll go warm some up for you."

Without a word, I left the room, "Will!" I yelled.

He came running into the hallway. Panic in his eyes.

"We need chicken broth, stat." I told him.

He nodded and without a word, he left. Thank god for him. Within a couple of minutes, he stumbled into the house. Almost falling, I caught him.

"I ran," he panted. "All the way to Niki's."

I laughed, taking the chicken broth from him. I put it in a bowl and heated it up. In a couple minutes, it was hot and ready to go. I grabbed some Gatorade as well. I thanked Will for his help and returned to Tubbo's room.

He smiled but I couldn't tell if it was at me or the bowl. I gave it to him as well as the drink. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and put on some youtube to watch while he ate.

After a few minutes, he announced he was done. He ate half. Well, at least he got something in his system. We continued to watch youtube together until he fell asleep again.

I snuggled up next to him, falling asleep aside him. I hope he gets better soon.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

First of all, I wanna say that I love reading your guys comments. They are lovely in every way possible and they make my day.

Also, I wanna say that updates are gonna be crazy this week. I'll be posting every other day until Thurday. So Monday and Wednesday will be the only updates. And yes, there is a reason for this.

I'm breaking the distance with a friend of mine on Thursday so I wanna spent a lot of time with her. I know her through my cousin and I love her to pieces. Our schedules worked so nicely so, I'm going to see her.

Anyhoo, thank you so much for 4k. I love you guys.

-Lexi <3