He's lying To You

(This takes place during when Wilbur is losing it and yells at Tommy that no one is on their side.)

!THIS IS A SPOILER FOR A RECENT STEAM!

Tigger warning: yelling

---------------------------------------------------------

I had been out with Schlatt before I was able to sneak my way out and over to Pogtopia. I went down the underground path that Tommy called "Prime Path" and had made my way up the stairs. That is until I stopped dead in my tracks at yelling.

"Wilbur, you're not thinking this through man." I heard Tommy yell.

"Yes I am, you're not. Listen to me Tommy, we're so far down shit's creek that we can't negotiate anymore."

I hid behind some cobblestone, I know it wasn't right to listen but I needed to know.

"No one is on our side anymore, Tommy. Not Techoblade, not Dream, not Tubbo."

My heart dropped. Do they not trust me anymore? I must've made a noise because Tommy had turned around and Wilbur looked at me. They faces soften, tears crept up in my eyes.

"Tubbo..." Tommy said, I shook my head.

I pushed myself away from the wall and ran down the stairs, tears spilling from my eyes. Unfortunately for me, Tommy caught up to me, grabbing me around my waist and pulling me down onto the path.

I struggled to get out of his grip but he was so much stronger than I was, "Let me go...Please...."

"Tubbo, Tubbo listen to me." Tommy said, turning me around so I could see him. He pulled up against his chest, rubbing my back, trying calm me.

After a minute, I spoke, "W-why d-doesn't he trust me Tommy? What did I do?"

He didn't answer for a minute, "Wilbur is losing it, Tubbo. He wants to do things that I can't even speak of. But listen to me, he didn't mean it, he's just....just...." He couldn't finish.

I just sat there, in his arms, thinking. I had a thought but I had to think about it. After a couple of minutes, I removed my arms from Tommy and stood up. I wiped the hot tears from my face, walking around him.

Tommy called after me but I tuned him out. Wilbur was in the farm, collecting potatoes, I went up to him. He had noticed I was there, turning around, he had been crying too.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the fireplace, Tommy still following. Once we got there, I let go of him. I had my suit on that Schlatt gave me day one of his presidency. I removed my green tie and held it up to them.

Then I threw it in the fire.

The boys looked at the fireplace then me, processing what had happen.

"Guys look, do you think I like Schlatt better than you? Because I don't. I hate him. The only reason I'm still with him is because of you guys. I don't want this. I never wanted this. " I said.

Wilbur hung his head, you could tell that he regretted his words from earlier. I looked at Tommy and walked over to him. He opened his arms and I fell against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

I burrowed my face in his shoulder, he gave the best hug cuddles. We all stood there, it felt like forever but it also didn't feel like anything at all. Then, we all heard a voice that no one liked.

"Oh Tubbo!" He yelled.

I looked at Tommy in fear, fuck, fuck, fuck. I pushed back from Tommy's arms, he was in the tunnel. Tommy grabbed my arm, pulling me back to him.

"Tommy, what are you...." Tommy pulled out a red tie from his pocket, but on the backside of it was the L'manburg flag.

He quickly put the tie on me, "A reminder, not that you need it. Give em hell."

He kissed my forehead, making me smile. I ran down the stairs, back to the path/tunnel. My new tie telling me what I'm fighting for.

I know they trust me, if nothing else. Tommy does. To me, that's all that matters.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bonus:

I headed back to Pogtopia to give my daily report to the boys. Upon entry I saw Tommy, ready to great me. We went upstairs, finding Wilbur.

"So, at the end of the day, how did it go?" Wilbur said, he had apologized earlier today, I had gave him flowers as a thank you.

"You know, it's been going really well. Through there's one thing I forgot to tell you." I said, the boys looked at me, confused.

I pulled Schlatt's sword out of my bag, "What the fuck is that?!" Wilbur spoke.

"It's a sword, well, to be more specific, Schlatt's sword. It's stronger than Dream's sword."

I gave the sword to Wilbur, he looked at the sword in great detail. It was a pretty badass sword I must say. Tommy look at me, very proudly. I smiled, I would never betray them. I like them too much to do that.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves, how are you guys?

I know I was saying that I'll only update two to three times a week, but you guys have been so sweet that you guys deserve a fourth. I love reading all your comments and I love seeing it be added to reading list. It makes my day.

I have a ton planned for the next couple of week, so I'm excited to share it with you all. So, thank you again.

Remember: drink water, eat, dance to your favorite song, and take care of yourself.

-Lexi <3