Nightmares

(In the future, Schlatt isn't the president anymore, Tommy and Wilbur are.)

Tigger warning: Abuse

---------------------------------------------------------

I was awoken by a knock at my door, I opened my eyes and groaned. I threw my covers off, it was still dark outside. I opened the door to relive a smaller figure. He was holding a blanket and, through dark, I could tell he was crying. Tubbo.

I pulled him inside my room, closing the door. He put his hand over his mouth, trying not to make any noise. I pulled him to my chest and engulfed him in a hug. I whispered sweet things to him, rubbing his back, trying to calm him.

After a couple of minutes, I took a step back to look at him. His face covered in tears, I cupped his face.

"Tubbo, what happened? Talk to me buddy." I spoke.

"N-nightm-mare." He spoke, his voice broken.

I led him over to the bed and let him climb in, I climbed in with him. I pulled him close and let him lay on my chest.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

He nodded, "I never told you this. But now that he's gone, I want to tell you. He can't hurt you anymore."

I was confused but I kept listening, "When you were away, I became Schlatt's right hand man right? Well, he did things that weren't nice."

"What do you mean, Tubbo? Did he hurt you?"

He nodded, "I..." He tried to talk but couldn't.

"Did he hit you?" I asked.

He nodded. I was frozen, boiling with rage. All I could do was hold him close.

"Tubbo, listen to me okay? He can't hurt you anymore. You're safe."

He shook his head, "N-no, he will find me. H-he wants to kill him. I don't wanna die Tommy, don't let me die."

He cried into me harder, I sat us up and pulled him into my lap. He put his hands over his face, trying to hide his emotions. I pulled them away and kissed his forehead, trying to calm him.

"Tubbo, he can't hurt you. He's gone, he's not gonna get you. Tell you what, how about you stick with me for a couple of days. I'll tell Will what we need some time off and we'll have a little vacation at home. How does that sound?" I asked, rubbing his back.

He looked at me, "Can we go find some bees?"

I let out a small laugh, "Yes, we can go look for some more bees."

He smiled in the darkness and laid on my chest, I wrapped my arms around the small boy. Within moments, he fell asleep. Poor thing.

Mark my words, Schlatt, I'll kill you for hurting my friend.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello my loves, how we doing today?

Anyone watch Wilbur's or Tommy's steam last night? I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole time. What do you think about the festival? Wilbur losing his shit? Let me know!

I'm gonna start a DreamNotFound oneshot book sometime this weekend. I'll let you guys know when it comes out.

Remember to go eat and drink something, take your medicine, and take care of yourself please.

-Lexi<3