It's all fun and games

♡I actually sped ran this shit. I'm like Dream but in writer form.♡

♡Tommy and Tubbo go to the carnival.♡

♡♡♡

"I still cannot believe that you have never been to a carnival, Tubs." Tommy grinned to his friend. The two were walking hand in hand to a carnival that was taking place close to their house.

Tommy had suggested the idea for the two to do on a Friday night, and Tubbo mentioned that he had never been to one. He immediately brought tickets.

"It's just something I'd never gotten to do, I guess." He softly spoke.

"Well, there's a first for everything." He smiled at the boy, who shot a smile back.

Within moments, the two were inside. The brunette was amazed at the sight of it all. The bright, coloured lights grabbed his attention as well as the sounds of laughter and the different games.

"So, what do you want to do first?"

Tubbo looked around before spotting a ring toss game that looked like fun. He pointed at it like a little kid and told his friend about it. Tommy was more than happy to take him over to it.

The two ended up winning, and Tommy got a stuffed moth as a prize. He let Tubbo carry it, knowing that he would like to more than he did.

Then, Tommy found the bumper cars.

"Why can't I drive?"

"Because you are a terrible driver, Tubbo."

"Am not!"

"Look, this time, I'll drive. Next time we come, you can. Deal?"

"...Deal."

The two were loaded up in the shared car, Tommy's stuffed moth in Tubbo's arms. Then, the ride started.

"See ya bitches!" Tommy laughed at the other teens on the track.The two giggled throughout the ride, screaming silly things at the others without a care in the world.

Once the ride was over, the two got off. Tubbo found some more games to play, but nothing ever came from their attempts. Not that they cared anyway, it was all for fun.

At some point, the two took a break on a bench. Tubbo laid his head on Tommy's shoulder and closed his eyes. As much fun as they were having, night was drawing close and he was getting tired.

"Hey, once more ride? Okay?" Tommy ran his fingers through his fluffy hair. He whined softly, "I don't want too."

"I'll carry you home if you come with me." The blonde held out his hand, and the other took it.

《》

"Look Tubs." The blonde pointed out a building in the distance.

"Whoa, it's so much smaller from the ground!"

"I know right."

He wrapped an arm around the boy as the other snuggled into his friend's side. Tubbo played with the antennas on the plush as he looked out over the world. Tommy placed a kiss on his head before looking out over the world as well.

Moments later, the ride was over and the two boys got off. They said their goodbyes and left. Once outside, Tubbo hopped up on Tommy's back and he carried him all the way back home.

Tubbo ended up fall asleep on the boy so it made it difficult getting into the house but, eventually he got there. He placed him on his bed, making the older stir a bit at the movement.

He changed the boy out of his normal green button up and jeans and into some sweatpants and a hoodie that was a bit big for him. He grabbed Tubbo's bee for the boy and gently placed it in his arms before laying down the boy.

He changed as well into a hoodie and some shorts. He climbed into bed next to the boy and wrapped an arm around him. Tubbo snuggled up against him, softly smiling. The blonde placed a gentle kiss to the boy's nose.

"Thank you, Toms." He softly said before drifting off into sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

I know, I've like dissapeared for like, three days. But I'm here now!

I'm dealing with some personal issues at the moment, so updates might be slower. I'm not sure for how long, but I will do what I can to get out oneshots for you guys!

I hope you all are doing well, and I'll see you soon!!

-Lexi<3