Get Away

(Wilbur's gone mad and kidnapped Tubbo. Tommy is trying to save him.)

Tigger warning: kidnapping, hurtful words, blood, knives, burns

---------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up my angel." I heard a voice say, dragging out the L.

I opened my eyes, the first thing I felt was pain in my head. A thump thump thump that wouldn't go away. The second thing I felt was the ropes on my stomach, wrists, and legs.

I lifted my head to see a shadowy figure in front of me. It was very dark, wherever I was. The shadow stepped into the light. I gasped.

"Wilbur?" I asked, my voice broken and scratchy.

"Hello, old friend." He held a knife in his hand.

I took in his sight. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. A couple cuts on his face. Maybe those were just some the war and I never noticed them?

"You know, Tubbo, I never really liked you." He spoke, I gasped. He what?

"I only let you join L'manburg and Pogtopia because of Tommy," He stated, walking behind me. "But now that he's not here. I can do what I always wanted to you."

He pressed the knive to my throat. My body stiffened, trying to get as far away from it as possible, but it was difficult because of the chair. All he did was press it so close that I could feel my skin break into two.

(I would like to say that while I was writing this part, the theme music for Monster's Inc came on. I-)

He pulled it away, satisfied with it. I could feel the warm liquid fall down my chest. He then held up a lighter. I knew what was coming, and I didn't want it. I closed my eyes, where is Tommy?

(Want a break from the ad's?)

<><>

"Hey Niki, have you seen Will or Tubbo today?" I said, I was on my daily run through 'Manburg'.

"Um, no, I haven't Tommy. Through I heard Will say that he was doing something important with Tubbo today. He didn't say what though." I nodded and thanked her.

I hopped up on Techo's horse that he was letting me borrow while he was gone. I tipped a fake cowboy hat at Niki, "M'lady."

I headed back to Pogtopia on our new prime path when I heard screaming. I stopped the horse, dismounted him, it was coming from the bunker. I walked inside, trying to follow the noise.

It was coming from the mini library Tubbo had made. I followed it more when I had walked into the wall. The hell? Maybe I was just crazy. I shook it off, the screaming stopping.

Maybe I need to see someone. I started to walk away when someone screamed, "Tommy!" Okay, definitely not imagining things. I quickly turned around, pounding my fist on the wall. How am I supposed to-. I saw a button that blended in.

Bingo. I pressed it, the wall opened. The screaming was much clearer now. Tubbo. I bursted into a run, following the wall as it opened up with every step. It continued for awhile before I saw Will standing there. It was dark except for the candles on the walls.

"Where's Tubbo?" I asked. He didn't respond.

I pulled out my sword so he knew I meant business. He didn't even try to fight me when I attacked him. I stabbed him in the shoulder, he fell to the floor as I pulled my sword out.

Well, that's that. The screaming continued, I put my sword away. It wasn't long before I reached my friend. He had lighters to his arms, burning him.

I quickly poured water that I had in my inventory on them. The flame went out. I then cut the ties that blinded Tubbo to the chair and pulled him into my arms.

He immediately passed out in my arms due to exhaustion from the pain. I picked him up and took him out of the room. I walked back to the horse and pick Tubbo on top, walking with the horse.

We walked to Pogtopia. Once we were there, I put him on my bed. I grabbed some wrap and medicine from my drawers. I wrapped his neck from the cut he got. Then applying some burn cream to his skin. It was gonna blister but this will help with the inflammation and pain.

I wrapped them so the air wouldn't hurt him. I cleaned up the area and pulled the covers over him. I knew he was gonna sleep for awhile. I left the room to get him a few things.

When I returned, Tubbo was up. He looked panicked, so I stood in front of him to calm him. He relaxed immediately.

"Here, I got you some medication that will help with the pain," I gave him the pills. "Water." I handed him water as well.

He took the pills and drunk all the water, handing the glass back and laying down. He closed his eyes, he must be in so much pain. I kneeled beside him, taking his hand.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"He's gone off the rails. That's about all I can think." He said, putting his arm over his eyes.

I nodded, through he couldn't see me, "You need anything? I can get you more water or some food."

He shook his head, "Please just hold me."

I let go of his hand and stood up. I removed my bag and coat from my body so cuddling will be easier. I climed in bed next to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He snuggled into my chest as I pulled him close. I rubbed his back with one hand and rubbed his head with the other. It wasn't long before he was asleep again. I kissed his head and fell asleep with him. 

Fuck you, Will.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves.

Sorry for the random comments during the story and it's all over the place. It was late when I started this last night lol.

Sorry for the late upload. This was supposed to be done much earlier today but I had a lot going on so, my apologies.

Love you guys <3

-Lexi<3 (she/he)