I'm Alive!

(SPOILERS FOR THE DEC. 16TH STREAM! DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE END OF TUBBO'S STREAM!)

(Tubbo holds a funeral for his best friend while two men watch from afar.)

Trigger warning: funeral and talking about death

♡♡♡♡

"Hey, you ready?" Sam asked, leaning against the door. Tubbo turned to see his friend, tears on his cheeks.

"No..."

"Come here bud." Sam outstretched his arms for the younger boy.

The brunette accepted the invitation, laying his head on his shoulder. He closed his eyes, maybe if he pretended it was Tommy, it would feel better. It didnt work.

The doors opened and in walked Fundy and Quackity, otherwise known as Big Q.

"Hey, you guys ready?" Fundy shouted. Sam put a finger to his lips then pointed at the crying boy.

"Oh, sorry." The fox apologized.

"Not trying to interrupt, but everyone is waiting. We need to get moving." Big Q spoke up.

"Tubbo, you ready?" Sam asked. He nodded and pulled away from his friend. He wiped his eyes.

"Let's go."

^^^^

"I would like to start out by thanking everyone for coming. This means a lot." Tubbo wiped his eyes. "Um, would anyone like to say a few words?"

Big Q raised his hand, "I would."

He ran up on the stage and spoke meaningful words. Then, Fundy went. Then Sam. Then Ranboo. Then Niki. Then Puffy. And soon everyone but Tubbo had gone.

"Tubbo, you don't have to." Ranboo placed a comforting hand on his back.

"It's okay. I need to talk." Tubbo gave a smile.

He turned to the mic, "Um, hi everyone."

He gulped, "Tommy is- was my best friend. He meant a lot to me. I've done a lot of things in my life, but the biggest thing I regret was exiling him. So, Tommy, if your listening somehow, I'm sorry. And I miss you already."

What the young boy didn't know was in the horizon sat a blonde hair boy and a pig.

^^^^

"Tubbo are you gonna be okay for the night?" Big Q asked.

"I'll be fine. I just need some sleep. I can't think properly." Tubbo said, rubbing his temples. His head hurt.

"Okay, if you need anything, I'll be home. Don't hesitate to come see me." Big Q shot him a comforting smile.

"Thanks Big Man." Tubbo smiled back. He started his walk home.

In the distance, two brothers and their father argued.

"He needs to see me!" Tommy whisper-yelled.

"No, we can't let him see you. It was hard enough to bring you here in the first place. He's not seeing you. End of story." Techno sternly said.

"Tech, come on. Let him see the boy. Tubbo thinks the best person is his life is dead. Ten minutes." Phil pleaded with his son.

Techno sighed, "Fine. Ten minutes from when he first sees you."

Tommy smiled and hugged the older, "Thank you!"

Techno pushed him away, "Yea, yea. Let's get moving."

The three males quickly and quietly made their way over to Tubbo's house, hiding behind certain things to avoid being seen. They came to Tubbo's back door and Phil knocked on it. With a click, the door swung opened.

"Phil? What are you-" Phil cut him off by pushing the younger boy away from the door and into his living room. The other two followed. Phil closed the blinds in the room, ensuring that they won't be caught.

"Phil, what's going on?" Tubbo questioned, taking a step toward the man. Techno nodded his head at his brother and pressed start on his timer.

"Tubbo." The blonde said, making Tubbo turn around instantly.

"Tommy?" His voice broke. Was he having a hallucination? Why is Tommy here? Isn't he dead?

"Tubbo. It's me." Tommy said with a grin.

"No...You're dead." Tubbo backed up into Phil.

"Tubbo, it's me. I'm not dead. I didn't die. I'm right here." Tommy took a step towards him.

"Phil?"

"Yes?"

"Can you see him?"

"I can."

Tubbo walked towards the blonde, slowly. When he reached him, he touched his cheek. He felt Tommy's skin. The same skin he had held a million nights when Tommy had cried, he gasped.

He was real.

"Toms..." He wrapped his arms around Tommy. He laid his head on Tommy's shoulder and cried, tears streaming down his face. Tommy wrapped his arms around him, holding him tight as he buried his face in the brunette's soft fluffy hair.

"I got you. Shhh, you're alright." Tommy whispered to the older.

"Toms...I-I..." He couldn't get words out.

"Shhh, I got you. I'm here." Tommy rubbed circles on the older's back. Tubbo looked up at Tommy as tears continued to roll down his face.

"Tommy...I was so scared. I'm sorry for what I did. I was stupid. I missed you so much. I-I..." His voice broke.

"Hey, don't apologize. I understand. Plus, you're my best friend. I never want to lose you." Tommy kissed his forehead.

"Tommy, we got to go." Techno said.

"What? No!" Tubbo yelled, peeling his eyes away from Tommy to look at Phil.

"We have to go, Tubbo. If they find us, Tommy will get hurt." Phil said. Tubbo turned back to Tommy.

"I'm sorry bub." He kissed his forehead again before wiping his tears.

"Please don't leave me."

"I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?" Tommy said.

Tubbo nodded, "Okay."

"Here, take this," Tommy shoved something in Tubbo's hand. "For good luck. I love you."

And with that, the boy's left. It was like they were never there. But one thing did show that they were there.

A rabbit's foot.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello everyone!

How are we feeling after the last couple of streams? I'm quite sad after Tubbo's but I'm hyped for this story arc Techno is doing. The brotherly bond was real today!

Also, I want to give a quick thank you for those who have turned in their submissions already for the cover contest. I will say, this is gonna be tough already to pick one. They all look so damn good!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful week and I'll see you soon!

-Lexi<3