Merry Christmas

(It's a sleepy bois Christmas and everyone is excited. But on Christmas eve, a young boy shows up on the doorstep.)

♡♡♡♡

"Techno, stop covering your brother in icing!"

"He started it!" Techno yelled defensively.

"I did not!"

"Did to!"

"Knock it off! Wilbur, can you help them please?" Phil asked his other son.

"I can't, I'm on the phone with Niki."

Phil ran a hand over his face, sighing, and looked at the clock. Seven fourty five.

"Boys! It's time to get the cookies ready for Santa!" Phil yelled.

"Santa!" Tommy yelled, running to the living room.

"Got to go, Niki. I'll talk later." Wilbur said, hanging up the phone. Techno walked into the living room with a plate of cookies and carrots, and a glass of milk.

All four boys sat next to the fireplace. Techno handed Phil the plate and glass.

"Who wants to do milk?"

"Me!" Wilbur spoke up.

"Go ahead."

"Santa, please accept this glass of milk for your journey. Thank you in advance for bring us presents." Wilbur said with a smile. Phil placed the glass of milk on the brick.

"I want to do carrots!" Tommy said.

"You can do carrots, Toms."

"Santa, here are carrots for all the reindeer. There are eight so no one has to share. Thank you in advance for the presents." Tommy smiled at his father.

"Techno."

"Santa, here are some sugar cookies. They are pretty good, Wilbur made them. Thank you in advance for the presents." Techno said. Phil placed the plate down.

"Okay, time for bed everyone." Phik spoke up.

"Awww." Everyone whined.

"No 'aww' ing. Up you go." Phil smiled as everyone started to make their way upstairs. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Confused, Phil made his way over to the door. He unlocked it and opened it.

"Tubbo?!" Phil exclaimed.

"Hi Phil." Tubbo said. Phil pulled the younger inside, closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing out so late bud?" Phil unwrapped Tubbo from his scarf.

"Momma told me to come here!" Tubbo excitedly told the older.

"But why? It's Christmas." He took off his mittens.

"I don't know. Momma just said, go to Tommy's house and stay there. I'll tell them everyone tomorrow." Tubbo smiled, completely oblivious to the concerned look on Phil's face.

He sighed, "Let's get to Tommy, hm?"

"Tommy!" He squealed. The two took off Tubbo's winter gear and Phil led him upstairs to Tommy's room. Tubbo knocked.

"Who is it?!"

"It's me!" He said, the door flew opened.

"When did you get here?!" Tommy excitedly exclaimed.

"A couple minutes ago. I'm spending the night! Christmas sleepover!" He exclaimed.

"He's probably gonna spend Christmas with us. Can't have him be alone." Phil said with a smile.

The two hugged, giggling.

^^^^

"When did Tubbo get here?" Wilbur asked as he came down the stairs.

"Last night. His parents are most likely fighting again." Phil told the other.

"Poor thing."

"I know. But he's gonna be okay. Today is Christmas, let's not worry about it now." Phil said with a smile.

Tommy's bedroom door opened and out came Tubbo, "Phil?"

"What's up bud?" Phil asked as the younger.

"Do I still get presents?"

"Absolutely. You know what, I think you got here early enough that Santa brought all of your presents here. Plus, we got you something as well."

Tubbo smiled, "Really?!"

He laughed, "Of course."

Tubbo wrapped his tiny arms around Phil and whispered a thank you. All Phil could do was smile. Tubbo let go of Phil and ran back into Tommy's room to go wake up the younger.

"You're a good dad." Wilbur said.

^^^^

"Tommy! I want a cookie." Tubbo whined.

"No, you're not getting anymore. You've had so many."

"But I want another." He frowned.

"Have a carrot. Maybe you'll become a reindeer." Tommy handed him a packet of carrots.

"Ooo! I want to be a reindeer!" Tubbo opened the packet and started to eat the carrots.

"Tubbo, I don't thin-"

"Don't, let him eat." Wilbur said.

"Hey, I think it's time for a cuddle pile." Phil said, walking into the room.

"Can I bring my carrots?"

"No, if you turn into a reindeer in the cuddle pile, it will be bad." Techno said. Phil gave a confused look and Techno just mouthed an 'I'll tell you later'

Everyone made their way into the living room and piled onto the couch. Phil sat in the couch corner, Wilbur sitting next him, laying his head on his shoulder. Techno sat on the floor, inbetween Wilbur's legs so he could play with his hair.

Tommy and Tubbo stood out in the pile. The older laid on the younger, his head on his shoulder, his eyes closed. The younger was sat inbetween his dad's legs.

Tommy ran his fingers through the brunette's fluffy hair. Tubbo let out a hum, letting his friend know he was enjoying it.

"Don't fall asleep bub, we've only just started." Tommy told the older.

"I won't.." Tubbo slurred.

In the end, he did end up falling asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

I know this is very early but I think we all need some Christmas spirit this year. I hope you all are excited and are doing well!

Today is my Christmas eve and tomorrow is my Christmas. I'm celebrating early with my mom's family and celebrating actual Christmas with my dad's family. Two Christmas' do wonders for my mental health.

I love you all!

-Lexi<3