I'm not letting you hurt him

(Vampire AU)

(Tommy is a very protective vampire while Tubbo is just a normal human boy.)

Trigger warning: blood, vampire things

♡♡♡♡

"This movie is very unrealistic, Tubbo." He complained.

"Tommy, this is an animated children's movie. I don't think it supposed to be very accurate."

"Who thought of this movie? Because it sucks." He whined.

I giggled, "If you want, we can change it."

"No, it's okay." I smiled at him.

Usually Sunday's are rainy which means we get to go out and play. But today the sun is out, meaning I can go but Tommy can't. And if there's one thing I've learned is Tommy doesn't like be alone.

So, we decided to have a movie day. I had made popcorn, which Tommy couldn't eat, but I did give him so blood to snack on incase he gets jealous. Tommy had decided to scoot closer, laying his head in my lap. I smiled and ran my hand through his hair, something that I've picked up that he enjoys.

He let out a hum and completely relaxed his body, letting his vulnerability down. It was nice, just me and him on a nice day. I relaxed too, sighing as I did.

Suddenly, a knock at my door came. Tommy quickly sat up, glaring at the door, growling.

"Hey, it's fine." I reassured him. I got up and walked over to the door, I unlocked it and swung it opened.

"George? Dream?" I asked.

"Hey, Tubbo." They greeted me.

"What are you doing here?"

"We need to see Tommy."

I looked at Tommy, who was hiding behind a wall. He nodded his head, a silent signal to let them in. I turned back to the two older males and let them inside, careful to make sure the light didn't hit Tommy.

They stepped inside and I closed the door. We all gathered in the living room.

"What's up?" Tommy asked.

"We need you to come home soon." George started.

"What?" Tommy asked, confused.

"Schlatt has taken over. We need you to be able to storm him." Dream added.

"No way. You guys have survived this long without me. You can do it. I know you can."

"It's not that simple, Tommy." Dream stated.

Tommy rolled his eyes, "I'm not leaving Tubbo here alone."

"Then he can come with." George suggested.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Tommy stood up. "Sure, let's bring a human to a werewolf and vampire fight."

The room fell silent. I bite my lip, nervously. I guess I bite harder than I thought because a shock of pain went through my lip. I whimpered and licked my wound, tasting blood.

Fuck.

I looked at Tommy in fear. I grabbed the glass of blood and shoved it in his hands, running upstairs so I could stop the bleeding.

<>

"And this is why Tubbo isn't coming." I told the two.

"He bite his lip, what's so bad about it? It's only a little bit." Dream asked.

"His blood is much stronger than other humans. I don't know why." I told him. "It makes me lose control very quickly. I can't fight it like I can the others."

George nodded, "So, will you help us?"

I looked at the floor for a second, then looked back up.

"Yes."

^^^^

"Why do you have to leave me?" Tubbo whined.

"Because I can fight stronger than the ones who have been. I've been here, resting with you, so I'm much stronger to fight." I told Tubbo, shoving clothes in my bag.

"Okay..." He sounded sad. I turned around and pulled him close, his head laid on my chest. I rested my chin on top of his head, rubbing circles on his back to comfort him.

"It's only a couple of day. I'll be back before you know it, okay?" He nodded.

"Hey look at me." I took my head off his as he looked up. "I love you."

"I love you too, Toms." I kissed his forehead.

^^^^

"Stick to the plan, you two. We can't allow any mistakes." Dream said.

I nodded, hiding behind a bush. It's been about a month since I've been out in the field so I'm a bit nervous. Suddenly, I heard yelling on top of the podium where Schlatt was. I looked at Dream, who was just as confused as me.

"Get off of me!" I heard someone yell. I knew it immediately. Dream nodded his head, telling me to go. I ran out behind the bush, making it so everyone knew I was there.

"Let him go!" I yelled, showing my teeth.

Schlatt grinned, "Nope, he's all mine."

"Let Tubbo go, or I swear to god, I will ripe you to pieces." I growled.

"Oh boo hoo, I'm so fucking scared."

"Ha, you should be." I told him. George appeared behind Schlatt and stabbed him with a wooden rod we had found on the way here. He howled in pain but still stood to fight.

I took my attention off him and turned it to Quackity, who was holding Tubbo. I ran and jumped up onto the podium, rolling as I landed. I stood and glared at Quackity, who was showing his fangs.

"I will do it. Don't tempt me, boy." He growled.

I took a step back, not wanting to anger him more. Poor Tubbo looked so scared. Tears steamed down his face, a quiet whimper left his lips every moment or so.

"Please, just let him go." I begged.

"Sure thing." Quackity said before biting Tubbo's neck. He screamed in pain as Quackity let him go.

"Tubbo! No!" I yelled as he fell onto the floor. I went over to him and examined his wound. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Tubbo whimpered in pain as he closed his eyes. Okay, maybe it hurts worst then I thought.

"Tubs, are you okay?" I asked.

"Tommy...it hurts..." He whimpered out.

I looked at the wound more closely before seeing the teeth marks more closely. No, he didn't.

"No, no, no, no! Fuck!" I yelled.

"Tommy...help..." Tubbo said.

"Bubs, I'm so sorry. I can't do anything. It'll be over soon, I promise." I told him, I picked him up and laid him in my lap. He whimpered more, my heart broke everytime.

"I got you. I'm right here." I softly spoke, running my fingers through his hair to calm him.

Dream and George appeared in front of me, "What happened?"

I didn't take my eyes off Tubbo, "Quackity turned him."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

Thank you for all of your concerns on my post on my message board yesterday. It made me feel so happy and I thank all of you who did it. I'm feeling much better today after some sleep.

Anyhoo, this was my first time writing a vampire AU so I hope this did okay. Yes, there will be a part two. Maybe later this week, I don't know.

I hope you all are having a lovely Monday and I'll see you soon!

-Lexi<3