A/N - Cover Contest Winner and 2021

Hello my loves!

I hope you all are doing well and had a good holiday.

Today, I'll be announcing the cover contest winner, which I'm very excited about, and I wanna talk to you all about what the future looks like for me personally. But more on that later.

I'm very excited to announce that the winner is...

@ /issainnit on Twitter!

It is so very pretty and I love it so much

It is so very pretty and I love it so much. Go send them some love if you would please!

Thank you to everyone who made a cover, it was really hard choosing one. I actually had a friend of mine, everyone say hi to Dray, pick their two favorites and I picked the one I liked the most, and it won!

With that out of the way, future time!

It's almost the New Year, and I don't really make 'New Year Goals'. But I do make plans for things I wanna do.

I'm thinking in Summer 2021 to plan an SMP. Kinda like the Dream SMP where they have a script that they stick too but they say what they feel like in the moment.

I think it would be something fun, it is just an idea for now. But if the response seems good, I might start planning a few things.

I do have my ARG, which is on hold, and I love what I have planned for it. My guess it should be done before February, if it goes past, I would be surprised.

School starts back up for me on Jan. 5th, so I'm writing like crazy so I can post during that first week because I'm gonna be busy and getting into the swing of things again. I get back from my vacation on the 3rd by the way.

Speaking of getting back, when I do, I'm gonna talk to my mom about going to Threopay. It's been something that I've wanted to try doing for awhile so I think the New Year is a good opportunity for me to look for some help that I've been wanting.

But yea, that's basically all.

I hope you and your families are doing well and I love you all so much. Thank you all for the support this year, it's been overwhelming the amount of love and support I've gotten from starting this book back in October. I thank you all so much for it, word cannot describe how grateful I am to have you all in my life.

So, thank you.

-Lexi<3