A/N - talk with the author

So, I decided to do an author talk.

I wasn't planning on this but I thought, fuck it. Why not?

As a writer, I feel so connected with you guys! Your comments make me so happy and I love interacting with you all. You have a very special place in my heart.

So, I thought to make this so you all can get to know me a bit better.

I'm Lexi! As you know. My pronouns are she/he and I don't care if you call me girl or boy. Either makes me happy. I'm a proud biromantic and asexual!

I struggled with anxiety and have deal with issues with depression in the past. So, that's why I have a lot of thing centered around mental health.

I discovered the Dream Team around my birthday back in August. I saw Dream's manhunts and was very entertained by them. I then somehow got onto Dream Team tiktok and learned about the SMP right around the time of the election.

I quickly became interested and decided to learn more. I watched videos on YouTube, learning about how L'manburg started. The first person I watched stream was Tommy. He is literally my comfort streamer.

As I learned more about the SMP, I became an adoring fan of Tommy's and Tubbo's friendship. I found many books here on Wattpad and decided to make my own!

I do plan on writing more non Dream SMP related things in the future. I've considered bring back an old book that I haven't touched in awhile. But that's for a future date.

Here are some fun facts about me!

- the Hamilton tour came to my city and I was able to see it. Because it was during pride month, the theater had made their playbills rainbow. So I have a gay Hamilton playbill.

-My favorite band is The Neighborhood (aka the band that plays Sweater Weather) and I would die for the lead singer in a heartbeat.

-My favorite animal is a frog (ribbit)

-Yes, I sleep with a stuffed animal. Make fun of me now please.

Anyhoo, thank you all for coming out. Now, go support people I love with all my heart!

-ARSONPOG (they have a new oneshot book that has to do with SBI)

celestricity (blood for the blood god and his children.)

TechnologyKnife (they have a really good Tommyinnit angst story that has trans Tubbo in it!)

I love you all and I hope you are having a wonderful day/night!

-Lexi<3