He Tastes Like Apple Juice and Peach

(Part two to "And he smells like lemongrass")

(Also, if you get the song references, I love you)

Mention of blood and injury.

---------------------------------------------------------

I carried Tubbo back to L'manburg. Limp in my arms, but still breathing surprisingly. It felt like hours to get back. Once we arrived home, Wilbur was waiting for us. It was dark now so he was worried about us.

"Oh my god, Tommy, what happened?" He says, running up to us.

"We got attacked, he's still breathing. Where's Fundy?" He showed us to the camper where Fundy was. One look was all it took for Fundy to get his medical kit ready.

I placed Tubbo on the table, gently, leaving so Fundy could work in piece. I walked outside, sitting on a log. I rubbed my face with my sweaty palms.

"What happened, Tommy?" Wilbur asked, sitting next to me.

"We were out and I heard something, so I hid us behind a tree. I didn't even see him before he stabbed Tubbo." I hid my face in my hands, tears threatening to leave my eyes.

"Tommy." He reached out for me but I moved away from his hand. I didn't want him touching me.

"It's not your fault." He said.

"Just leave me be, Will. I need to think." Without a word, he left.

I let my guard down for two seconds and now, my best friend is dying. I didn't realize I was crying until wet tears fell on my hands. I wiped them away but they were falling faster than I could catch them.

All I could think was, "I killed my best friend." Over and over in a loop in my head. Then suddenly, I heard a yell. I quickly stood, wiping my tears away. Fundy came out of the camper, looking around til he met my eyes.

"Your friend is freaking the fuck out." I quickly ran inside the camper to find Tubbo screaming.

I ran over to him, wrapping my arms around him, "Tubbo, Tubbo, Tubbo. You're alright. You're safe. I'm here."

He tried to push me away but I only held him tighter. I rubbed his back in the event to try and calm him. I whispered sweet things to him, still holding him. He eventually stopped screaming but he didn't relax.

"Tubbo, you alright?" I asked, looking at him.

He nodded, not trusting his words. He looked frozen, like a deer in headlights. I slowly remove my arms from him, caressing his cheek with my thumb. He melted into my hand, relaxing immediately. I smiled at him.

He picked his head back up, looking around the camper. I noticed he still had some blood on his face so I grabbed a washcloth and wiped it off. He shriver at the coldness of it.

"Tommy?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you remember how we met?" He asked, I sighed putting down the washcloth.

"I do. Do you?" He nodded.

"I found you in the woods with Will. You were crying beside a tree so I asked you if you were okay. You explained that Dream kicked you out. So, I took you home." I smiled at him, the memory played in my head. He flashed a grin before yawning.

"You should get some sleep. You've been through a lot." I grabbed a blanket from the box as well as a pillow.

I gave them to him, letting him get comfortable. I went to go leave before I heard a tiny voice asking me to stay. I took of my bag, coat, and shoes, climbing into the bed with him.

We laid there for a minute before he snuggled into my chest. And he calls me clingy. I wrapped my arms around him as he burrowed into my chest. It wasn't long before soft snores were heard from him.

I'm really glad he's not dead.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hey my loves.

Very sleepy and wrote this entire thing in one go while on a phone call with my cousin and her friend.

Thoughts on the festival? Tubbo being murdered? Techo being a sorta traitor? Niki joining them? I would love to here your thoughts.

Also, I have a Twitter now if you want to follow me. I'll post book updates on there as well as just random things.

@/lex_rosie

I love you guys, stay safe.

-Lexi<3