You're safe here

(Part two to "We found you")

(It's been about a week since the sleepy bois have found Tubbo, and they've been adjusting well. That is until, Tubbo and Tommy get into trouble.)

Trigger warning: mention of child abuse and abandonment

♡♡♡♡

"Tommy...This isn't a good idea. We'll get into trouble." Tubbo told his older brother as he dragged him over to the kitchen counter.

"It's fine! I do this all the time." Tommy let go of Tubbo's wrist and grabbed a stool, placing it near the counter.

Tommy carefully climbed up into the stool, Tubbo holding it steady, as he climbed into the countertop. The older opened the cabinet door and grabbed the bowl of candy.

Then, the kitchen light turned on.

"What are you two doing?" Phil had said. Tommy just grinned at Phil, Tubbo on the other hand was scared out of his mind. He had gotten caught.

Tubbo's breathing started to pick up, getting faster, tears crept up in his eyes. Tommy jumped off the countertop, putting the bowl of candy down.

"Tubbo?" Tommy questioned, not understanding what was happening.

Phil came over and grabbed Tubbo's shoulders, "Hey, your alright. Breath."

"I'm s-sorry. Please d-don't hurt m-me." Tubbo choked out, tears falling down his face.

"Tommy, go get Wilbur. Please." Phil told him. The blonde ran upstairs and through the hallway. He bursted into Wilbur's room without knocking.

"Tommy! What the hell?!" Wilbur yelled.

"Tubbo....Help...Phil..." He panted out. Wilbur understood immediately and took off his guitar. The two brothers ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

Phil and Tubbo were sat on the floor, Tubbo in Phil's lap. Wilbur kneeled down in front of Tubbo, brushing the hair out of his face.

"Hey Tubbo. Think about the bees." Wilbur softly spoke.

Tubbo looked up from Phil's chest, "The bees?"

"Yes, the bees. Remember when you were on the hill with Tommy and you played with the bees? I gave you a flower crown. Do you remember that?"

Tubbo nodded, smiling at the memory, "Techno gave me a piggy back ride home."

"He did, didn't he?" Tubbo sat up more, feeling a bit better.

"Hey Tommy?" Phil said.

"Yea?"

"Would you mind going upstairs for a bit? I want to talk with Tubbo."

Tommy looked at Tubbo, who was wiping his tear stained cheeks. Then, he nodded his head. He ran upstairs, leaving Phil, Tubbo, and Wilbur in the kitchen.

"Why can't Tommy be here?" Tubbo spoke up.

"Because I want to ask you something that I don't want Tommy hearing." Phil said, Tubbo nodded.

"Can you tell me about your last family? The ones that you lived with before us?" Wilbur started, reading Phil's mind.

"I don't like it. Am I gonna go back?" Tubbo looked at Phil.

"No sweetheart, of course not." Phil said.

"We just wanna know what they were like so you feel comfortable here, okay?" Wilbur added on.

"Well, I don't like them. Dad is mean. I like mom, she's nice. Dad threatened to take my toy away a lot. Whenever I would do something wrong, he'd lock me in my room without my toy and wouldn't let me out until dinner. I hate it there." Tubbo explained, tears spilled down his cheeks.

Phil cooed at the small boy and held him close. Wilbur ran a hand through his hair, comforting him. All three boys just sat there, one crying, the other two comforted the newest member of the family.

"You're safe here, Tubbo. Nothing will hurt you here."

^^^^

"Tommy!" Tubbo cheered at his brother. He wrapped his small arms around him, snuggling into him. Tommy chuckled at the younger.

"Is everyone ready for a movie?" Phil spoke up.

"Techno isn't here." Wilbur pointed out.

"Yes, I am." The pink haired male had said.

"Oh. Hey." Wilbur said.

"Hi."

"Hey, you got to let go." Tommy said. Tubbo let go, giving him a small smile.

"Tubbo gets to pick his bowl first." Phil declared. Tubbo picked a green bowl that had popcorn and m&m's in it. Then, everyone picked after him.

Tommy let Tubbo lay his head on his lap so that the older could run his hand through his hair. The two pulled blankets over themselves, getting comfortable. The group decided to watch Zootopia, Tubbo had never seen it before.

The sleepy bois and Tubbo now sat together. Tubbo finally had a home that he felt safe in, and Tommy had his own baby brother.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

I am over the fucking moon today boys! I now have a partner! Can I get a PogChamp in chat?

Anyhoo, thank you too all of you for love and support! I love you!

-Lexi<3