And he smell like lemongrass

Based off a writing prompt

"Write a character when smelling something is taken back to the first time they smelled it."

Trigger warning: death

---------------------------------------------------------

Me and Tommy were walking outside the walls of L'manburg, it was so nice outside and we had finished all our tasks for the day. We were walking hand in hand, comfortable in the silence.

Suddenly, Tommy stopped pulling my hand back. I didn't notice until he had pulled me back, I started to open my mouth when I heard a noise. We weren't alone.

He pulled me behind a tree, his tone changing entirely. I clung to him, not wanting to let go. His breathing picked up as the noise got closer. A dark figure emerged from behind, his sword slashed my back.

I screamed out in pain, letting go of Tommy. I fell to the forest floor, Tommy pulled out his sword but the figure was quicker and knocked it out of his hand, pinning him to the tree.

I yelled, "Leave him alone!"

I grabbed Tommy's sword that had fallen next to me, and stabbed the attacker in the back of the leg. The attacker groaned out in pain, dropping his sword and falling to the ground. Tommy grabbed the man's sword and stabbed him, ensuring he was gone.

I smiled at him, but it quickly went away due to the pain in my back. Tommy dropped the sword and came over to me, getting down to my height. He touched my back, making me wince at the pain. He pulled his hand back, it was covered from fingertip to wrist in blood.

My eyes widened in fear, was I hurt worse than I thought? Tommy picked me up and held me in his lap. I couldn't move or speak, I was paralyzed by pain and fear.

"I got you Tubbo, I got you. You're gonna be alright." He said.

"T-Tommy, I don't w-w..." I couldn't get the words out.

"I know, but you're gonna be with your bees. Remember the bees?"

"I-I don't w-want the bees, I-I want y-you." I tried to speak best I could, my head felt heavy.

"I know, I know, I'll be with you soon okay?" He kissed my forehead.

I laid against his chest and smelled his scent one last time, he smelled like the grass beneath us. A white light blinded me and I wasn't in Tommy's arms anymore.

I stood up, the pain gone. Was I dead? Was I still with Tommy? Questions ran through my mind until I heard a voice. Tommy. I followed it.

There he was L'manburg outfit and all, walking with Will. I yelled out to him but he couldn't hear me. They were walking in the same forest as we were.

A tree branch snapped suddenly, the boys stopped and took out their weapons. They followed the noise behind a tree, back there, there was a boy. He was crying, covered ,head to toe, in muck.

Tommy put away his weapon and got down to the boy's height. He pushed the boy's hands away from his face, it was me. The boy was me. But why was I-

Wait, I remember this! Dream had kicked me out and I was so upset, I fell over the tree branch and Tommy found me. I looked up at Tommy and started talking but I couldn't hear what me or Tommy were saying.

He picked me up wedding style and I cuddled to his chest, that's when I smelled him. I tried to follow them as they walked away but the closer I got the further they became. I stopped running, it was useless.

I remember that day now so clearly, he took me back and washed me up. He feed me dinner and got to know me more.

Darkness started to close in on me. Was this my time? I fell to the ground and started to cry.  I didn't want to leave Tommy, I didn't want to die. Is this the end?

All I could think about was the blonde and the memories we made. It made me smile. Tommy was right, I will see the bees, and he will be here soon.

"See you soon,Tommy." Was the last thing I thought.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Did I break your guys heart? My apologies if I did.

There might be least uploads this week because I'm planning TWO Halloween specials for you guys! One is a horror theme type and the other is just fluff.

So, I'm very excited about that.

I'm also co-writing a book with an amazing writer! I hope for it to be released sometime next month. I'm waiting that long so we both have time to work on it together. And yes, it has your favorite vlog gun boy and bee boy in it.

Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day!

-Lexi<3 (please refer to me as she/he)