Sitting in the Flower Field

(Before the election)

It had been a long day here in L'manburg. Between rebuilding everything, going out for more supplies, and finishing the declaration, it was exhausting. I had came up on the flower hill, it overlooked L'manburg.

I just sat there watching the wind blowing the flowers, sometimes a bee would come. But here, there was no war, no discs, no L'manburg, no Dream. Just me and the flowers, an sometimes a bee.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see the familiar blonde that was my best friend. Excitement ran over my face, I jumped up to my feet and hugged the taller boy.

I burrowed my face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, "Hey there, miss me?"

I nodded my head, it had been this morning since we saw each other. It felt like forever. He let out a small laugh. He started to sway us left to right, right to left.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, not wanting to let go. I decided to let go of Tommy, taking a couple steps back. I decided to sit on the hill again, patted next to me for Tommy to sit. He accepted and sat next to me, wrapping an arm around me.

I leaned into him and started to fidget with my fingers. I looked out over L'manburg taking in all it's beauty and memories. Suddenly, my eyes felt really heavy. I'm sure Tommy wouldn't mind if I took a nap on him. I snuggled into him more and closed my eyes.

I love this hill with all my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello there!

I'm Lexi but most of you don't care, you're just here for the fluff.

Some questions that you're probably wondering:

Shipping? No

Tigger warnings? Yes

Pronouns? I'll be going back and forth between him and they each chapter.

Uploading? I'll try my best for two to three times a week.

More questions? Leave in comments please.