Under my protection.

♡I'm very excited for this one boys...♡

♡Trigger warning: swords, injury to character, blood, yelling, crying♡

♡During the final of the disc war, Tubbo gets hurt when Tommy has his back turned. A certain man comes to save them...♡

♡♡♡

Frantic yells could be heard on the mountain top. The two best friends shouted their throats raw with commands and locations of each other and where the green god was. They buildt towards the sky before falling again, drinking potions as fast as they could. Fighting over a simple tune.

A few minutes into their fight, both teens were tired. All potions gone, arrows were low, and they had very little blocks. They were cornered.

"Tommy, just give me the disc." Dream spoke with a sinister grin underneath his mask as the teens panted for air.

"You are going to die, do you understand that?" He spoke once more. "So, just give me the disc."

Tommy looked up at the green man and wiped his sweaty palms onto the knees of his torn blue jeans, "Never again I will."

He pulled out his axe and managed to get a hit on Dream before Tubbo took the lead. He quickly turned and pulled out some wood, he shouted out to Tubbo that he was going up the mountain as he did multiple block clutches alongside the mountain.

"Tommy! Tommy!" Tubbo screamed out for the younger, but taller, best friend.

"Hold him off, Tubbo! Hold him!" Tommy reached the top of the mountain and pulled out his shovel to start collecting blocks for them.

"Tommy! He's killing me!" He screamed out once more, taking hits from Dream's sword.

"What- What do you mean he's killing you?!" Tommy looked down to the ground to see that Tubbo was cornered by Dream, getting hit left and right by his sword.

Tommy's eyes widened, "Dream stop!"

"He's gonna die, Tommy!" The oldest of the group laughed out.

"Stop!" The blonde yelled out as he stood helplessly on the mountain. There was nothing that either of them could do.

Tubbo was gonna die.

The brunette made the decision to kick the green man, making him stumble back a couple feet.

"You bitch!" Dream howled out, cradling his shin where he had kick. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

He stopped cradling his leg and pulled out his sword once more. Tubbo shut his eyes and defensively threw up his arms to block his face, through it would help much. Tommy shut his eyes too, not wanting to see his friend be slaughtered right in front of him.

Then, a clunk came.

Tubbo was the first to open his eyes. In front of him was a men with a raccoon tail and little ears, holding a sheld that Dream's sword was stuck in.

A chat message popped up.

"HELLO DREAM. YOU ARE NOT TO TOUCH TUBBO_ FOR HE IS BEST FRIEND OF PLAYER TOMMYINNIT."

It clicked in the two best friend's heads at the same time and they both shouted, "Sam Nook!"

"You've got to be fuck-" Dream growled and pulled out his sword from Sam's sheld. Sam pulled out a axe and shouted up to Tommy to help Tubbo.

Tommy ran down the mountain and was at Tubbo's side in seconds, "How much HP are you on, Big Man?"

"Five hearts. I need food." Tommy gave him an apple that would be enough for now. Tubbo slowly ate it as Sam and Dream fought in the background.

"You alright? Where did you get hurt?" He scanned him for injures and saw a cut in his famous green button up. Upon further investigation, a large cut was made in his side, blood pooled out of it.

"Oh Tubs." Tommy softly said.

"It's fine, Tommy. It doesn't even hurt that much." He reassured his friend with a soft smile.

A message popped up in chat.

DREAM WAS SLAN BY AWESAMDUDE USING [SAM NOOK'S IRON WILL]

Tommy turned his attention to Sam who had a soft smile behind his mask, but Tommy knew it was there.

Another message.

"HELLO TOMMYINNIT! ARE EITHER ONE OF YOU INJURED?"

"Tubbo is."

Sam got down to Tubbo's level and took a look at the cut in his side. Luckily it was easily fixable with the  help of some gaze and some alcohol to make sure it didn't get infected. After a few minutes of fixing up Tubbo, Sam declared that it was time to go home.

It was a slow and very painful walk to the waters, but the boat ride back was smooth. Once the three returned home, Tommy carefully tucked Tubbo into bed so he could rest peacefully. He changed into a hoodie and some shorts so he was more comfortable.

When he went out into the living room, he saw Sam staring out the window of the room. He cleared his throat, making Sam turned to him with a smile.

A message.

"HOW IS HE?"

"He's okay. Just needs some sleep, that's all." Tommy glanced back at the door before turning back to Sam. The older of the two outstretched his arms for the younger, indicating that he wanted a hug.

Tommy hesitantly laid his head on the older's chest as he wrapped his arms around him. Sam rubbed soft circles onto the boy's back, making Tommy let his guard down more. He felt safe, he truly did.

"You were so brave." He softly whispered to the boy. The blonde teared up at his words, he couldn't remember that last time someone had said that to him.

"Thank you." He choked out.

He ended up falling asleep on him, making Sam carry him to Tubbo's bed and tucking him in next to the brunette. He softly placed a kiss to the boy's foreheads once they were comfortable.

"I'm so proud of you both." He whispered before turning off the light and leaving them to sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

I know I promised a serial killer AU but I kinda fell in love with Sam Nook's character so...

I hope you all are doing well! Drink water, eat something, take your meds!

I love you!

-Lexi<3