Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!

Just a lil warning, This chapter might confuse yall. You can ask questions anytime and I'll answer them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tadaima!" Ahmya yells and slides off her shoes. She walks towards the couch and flops down on it. She sighs and lays on the couch for a few seconds. After a moment of silence, she gets up and walks to her fathers room to check if he was asleep. She knocks three times before slowly creaking the door open. 

"Otou-San?" Nothing. She opens it fully and sighs realizing he was outside. It made sense anyways, It was six O'clock. The only reason she made it home early was because her team had finished their missions much faster than usual. She goes to leave before something catches her eye. She narrows them and walks up to a Brown box. She contemplates whether or not she should open it and get hit by Kakashi Or Leave it , and get hit for not doing her chores.

She chose the former.

Ahmya shrugs and opens the box lid. Inside the box were two headbands. One Headband had the words Shinobi on it, The other is a simple Konoha headband which is scratched and slightly ripped. She guessed this was Kakashi's old headband. She sees a broken tanto and picks it up.

"Huh.." She inspects it and puts it back. She picks up the headband that says shinobi and walks up to the mirror in her Silver haired Fathers room. She looks down at it for a while before placing it on her forehead and tying it. She looks up at the mirror and inspects her reflection. Her hand lightly grazes the metal part of the band.

"Shi-No-Bi." She reads.

"That was what we were told to wear during the fourth great shinobi War." She jumps slightly and turns to the man wearing a serious expression. He walks towards her and places his hand on her head.

"Fourth great shinobi war...?" She looks up at him. "Can you tell me about it? Actually. Can you tell me about your stories? About you?" He looks at her for a few seconds before untying the headband off her head and placing it back in the bow. He ruffles her hair and sits on the bed. He pats the bed next to him and smiles.

"You sure you wan't to know?" She nods with sparkling eyes. Kakashi chuckles and hugs her.

"Well...Where do I start?"

"Wherever your most comfortable with." He Hums and thinks for a moment. 

"How about I tell you the tale, Of Team seven?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The silver haired man smiles at the girl resting her head on his lap and slowly falling asleep. She- For some reason- Refuses to fall asleep, But as Kakashi ran his hands through her messy red hair and told her stories, She found herself unable to stay awake. After Kakashi had told her about their mission to save Gaara, She could no longer keep her eyes open and shut her eyes. A few seconds later, The man hears light snores coming from the child. He sighs happily while leaning on the back board of his bead and pulling her full body in between his legs to make her more comfortable. 

Eventually, He gets up and carries her to her room. He removes her chunin jacket and places her on the bed. He pulls the covers over her and hangs up the jacket.

"Chunin huh...?" He smiles proudly. 

'Although...If this was back in my time, I think you would already be a jounin or Anbu..'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahmya now stood in the forest with her teammates as Sarada transformed into Mitsuki.