Skip!

Chapter 4: Skip!

Chapter 4: Skip!

-

-

-

-

A few months had passed since Ahmya had met Boruto and her classmates. She got much closer to Kakashi, And here were a few things she concluded about him.

- He Scared the hell out of her when he glared.

- He looked really young for his age

- He Was really strong.

-He used to be the hokage

-I still cant beat him in a spar.

-I can't properly injure him in a spar without hurting myself.

-He was really good at reading her emotions

-She cant lie without him noticing

Alright. Thats all. Nothing spectacular, Although I feel as though I can call him Papa, or Tou-San Now.

Boruto and I were currently on a train Stopping some kid with glasses from killing these bullies. Well, If I'm gonna be late might as well do it in style!

(I messed up the timeline so I'm just gonna act like it was summer break or smthn)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boruto Uzumaki and Ahmya Hatake.?" 

"Did he just say Uzumaki and Hatake?"

"Yeah he did."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are gonna be so late!" Ahmya laughed with boruto. They both stopped laughing as the train crashed into Naruto's face. 

'I'm really gonna get grounded now..' Ahmya groaned as the two climbed onto the train.

"Boruto Uzumaki!"

"And Ahmya Hatake Have arrived on the scene!"

"Ya know!" The two continued looking down at the crowd below As the adults looked at the two in shock.  Suddenly, someone appeared behind the two. Boruto Instantly started fighting while Ahmya held her hands behind her head and watched. As soon as boruto got trapped, he yelled in pain.

"Timeout! I'm sorry big brother Konohamaru!" 

"Funny, Because you dont look the least bit sorry! And from today you'll call me sensei."

"Huh? well that just sounds weird!"

"What do you mean weird?!"

 Ahmya took this as an opportunity to escape when.