When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~

Ahmya vaguely remembered the promise the silver haired ninja had said.

"I know I Basically adopted you, but I want you to have that choice willingly. So if I can get you to call me dad, father, or papa or whatever withing eight months, Can I adopt you?"

She remembered thinking he was a crazy man. I mean, She barely knew him, and he was so confident he would get her to call him father that she almost felt bad she might not call him in.

"Only one problem." She answered. "I don't know how fathers are supposed to act." He grinned and told her he would teach her, though he didn't know too much either.

Teach her, he did.

The day he held out her hand to him, was the day she knew she liked the man. But she wasn't exactly comfortable with calling him, Otou-San, Or Otou-Sama Just yet. He said that was fine, and told her he wanted her to trust him.

So the next day, He took her to the K.I.A Stone.

He told her part of his story. He trusted her, just like that. Something he said he never did to anyone so easily.

He trusted her.

So she trusted him.

She told him about Hikaru, About Sota, About the villagers, about her eyes.

And he sympathized with her. He understood her pain, like no one else could. And because of that fact, the amount of respect and trust she had for him grew day by day.

Eventually they placed Hikarus name on the K.I.A stone, so she asked Kakashi what flowers meant what. He didn't know for sure which ones but he said carnations and Lillie's were meant for mourning. Those were the two flowers she always brought with her, and he always went with her to the stone. 

If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have gotten out of her depressed state. And after weeks turned to months, her brain started to see the man as a father figure though it never expressed so out loud.

Six months later, was now September. Ahmya remembered one of the days in this month, happened to be his birthday, but he refused to tell her which day for some reason.

When Kakashi was out to do something At the Hokages office, he had forgotten his lunch so, Ahmya decided to go give it to the man so he wouldn't be hungry. Being hungry wasn't a feeling she like, and she very much doubted he did himself. 

Greeting the front desk lady who simply waved and greeted her back.

"Good day, Lady Ahmya." Ahmya rose an eyebrow at the name and smiled. Though she never enjoyed the formalities, it was still weird to be called 'Lady' Or her name in general, because her previous village simply came up with their own curses to call her.

Knocking on the front door of the hokages office, she sensed her guardians chakra and smiled slightly, but quickly hid it.

"Ohayo, Ahmya."

"Ohayo, Naruto-Nii-San." Kakashi pouted at the male.

He didn't get a nickname, but Ahmya refused to call the man Lord Hokage.

"Otou-San, You forgot your lunch." She didn't get a response back, and slightly panicked.

"Ah- Gomen-"

"You finally called me Otou-San!" She felt the older man hug her tightly and felt water drop onto her clothes, something people called tears

"Hai..." Kakashi continued to glomp the little girl, and shower her with love all while she suppressed a smile and hid her light blush. Naruto and Shikamaru laughed and smiled happily at the moment. Kakashi grinned one last time and Kissed her forehead.

The girl blinked and fought her rising blush until she managed to calm it down

Kakashi wasn't having it though.

He lifted her up onto his back and walked back to the hokage desk while pulling out papers from absolutely nowhere and demanding they be signed for official adoption.

Naruto sighed and looked at Ahmya. He kept her stare for a while before nervously looking away. The kid could hold her stare for a really long time, unless it was when Kakashi was mad.

"Ahmya, You approve of this?" Kakashi Anxiously waited for her answer like a puppy, and grinned at her answer.

"Ah." Even if it was simple, it held a lot of emotion and was enough confirmation for the two of them.

"Isn't it Ironic how it's your birthday today, Sensei?" Ahmyas eyes widened and she almost fell off the man.

"It's your birthday!?" He laughed sheepishly.

"I totally forgot." She deadpanned.

"Oh. I would celebrate it with you, but I don't know how. Gomen." Naruto and Shikamaru sighed while Kakashi smiled and shook his head.

"You just made this the best birthday ever for me!" She closed eye smiled at him and gestured for him to eat.

"Oi, It's lunch. Eat." her stern voice, cause the man to rarely pout- Shocking Naruto and Shikamaru.

"Hai, Hai. Geez your so strict, Ahmi."

"Ahmi?"

"My new nickname for you!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Awe~ So mean, Ahmi~" She sighed and looked away, with a barely noticeable blush.

"Your such a man-child." An arrow pierces his heart, while Naruto tries to poorly hide his laughs.

Never had anyone called his sensei a Man-Child. He was loving this kid even more.

"What a drag..." Shikamaru rubs his temples and watches as Kakashi starts to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"Uhm...We clear Shikamaru?" Naruto asks Shikamaru, who now wanted nothing better than to sleep.

"Yeah. We're clear." Kakashi grins and runs out of the office with the deadpanning girl.

"She's even more like sensei than I thought..."

"The world is going to end."