Valentines Day Special!❤️

"What are you doing here, Shika?"

"A-Ahmya!?"

The day had been relatively difficult for the poor teenager.

People were more...Loving? Expressive? Weird?

She didn't know.

But she could tell that people were giving each other chocolates and roses, which was really weird for her.

Everything was also really red.

She kind of didn't like it, but decided not to ask her father, so as to not stress him out in his 'Old age'.

But seeing the boy she enjoyed the company of who was said to be extremely smart, she decided to ask him.

"That's me." She deadpanned at his surprised expression.

"You alright?" He nods.

"So, Do you have any clue why everyone is acting like this?"

"Like this?"

"Maa...Everyone's so lovey-dovey, I don't get it..." His face reddens slightly.

"Y-You mean you don't k-know?!"

"Of course not. I wouldn't be asking you if I did, now would I?" He nods.

"It's valentines day." She blinks.

"Va-len-ti-nes Day?"

"Its a holiday where you express your love for a certain individual romantically." She blinks.

"Oh...Why is there a holiday for something like that when you can do it everyday? Like how I say I love all my friends all the time."

"B-Because...Sometimes people don't have the time, so they wait for a specific time of the year to do something special with their significant other."

"Oh...That's...Weird? Maa..."

"Yeah, it's a real drag."

"Walk with me."

"Huh?"

"Walk with me."

"O-Okay." She smiles and grabs his hand, jogging to the peaceful park where there were very few couples sitting on blankets and no children.

She forgets that she was holding the boys hand, just as he did when they saw the beautiful white clouds and blue sky.

"Ne, Ahmya?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna have dinner at my house...?" She looks at the boy who has his face turned away from her with red ears.

When he looks back, he sees her closed eyes and smile.

"Of course." He looks away while scratching his cheek with his finger and grabbing something with his other hand.

"H-Here..." She looks at the box and takes it.

"Chocolates?" He nods.

A big smiles places itself on her face.

"Arigato, Shikadai." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kon'nichiwa Tema- Okaa-San..." She sweatdropps at the threatening expression the blonde haired woman sent the young Hatake when she had accidentally called her 'Temari-San' Resulting in her getting a flipper thrown at her.

"G-Gomen, Ahmya..." Ahmya chuckled.

"it's alright." He sighs as the older woman gestures for them to take a seat on the table.