Boruto?

RECAP~

"WHY WON'T YOU ALL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!"

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 91: Boruto?

Chapter 91: Boruto?

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

"AHMYA..." They all gazed in shock as the Hatake created a chakra rod and stabbed Boro.

Boro jumped back and grinned.

"Theres the little monster Jigen made!" She ignored him, her face completely devoid of any sort of emotion.

"If you think i'm letting you get withing a centimetre to the hokage, then stop thinking. Your an idiot." She walked towards him and suddenly teleported behind him.

"Back here." He turned around only to receive a kick from behind him.

"No, over here." He turned once again.

"Uh-Uh. Back here, moron."

"Argh!" He groaned and pulled out the chakra rod from his stomach just as another stabs his stomach.

"Keep that there. It's the only decent accessory you have on." He glared as she kept her face blank, scaring Boruto.

"Yeah...That's Megumi." He looked at Kawaki.

"What do you mean?"

"My sister...When we were young she used to..." He didn't say, even though it wasn't much of a big deal for him he knew it would be for Boruto.

"Used to what, ttebasa!?"

"She used to kill hundreds of people in simple minutes. Her record was apparently...Three minutes for one hundred..." Boruto and his two teammates froze.

"W-What...B-But Ahmya doesn't kill..." They watched as the young Hatake pulled the rod back out and jumped next to them.

"Oi."