Confusion.

Chapter 80: Confusion

*Squeak! Squeak!* The sound of shoes turning corners, alerts the Kages of an incoming figure.

Slamming the doors open with two shinobi following her, is none other than the young Otsutsuki.

"Don't Confine him!"

----------------------------------------------Earlier~------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-How can this be...? M-My father was an Uzumaki..Right?! Did...Did gramps lie to me? Wait...Argh!" She runs out of the room towards her shared room with her- now- half brother.

"Kawaki!" He turns to her with bored eyes.

"What?"

"Your my half brother!" She shuts the door and jumps in front of him onto the bed.

"What...?"

"Your related to me! I don't know how...My father was an Uzumaki...I think the lied to me...I'm so confused!" She grips her hair angrily, frustrated with the turn of events.

'How the turns have tabled!' Her eye twitches.

'Not the time for jokes!'

"I'm not following you..."

"Kawaki...Who was your biological father...?" His eyes darken as he glares at the ground.

"Some drunk old man who used me as a punching bag..."

"Was he an Uzumaki?"

"No. He wasn't from any specific clan." She breathes heavily.

"Lord...I've been lied to...My entire life...I had a brother, and I didn't even know!" Kawaki furrows his brows, not used to showing this much emotion.

"I don't understand this either. Who were the assholes who lied to you...?"

"Their dead." His eyes twitch.

"Then of course they lied to you."

"No wait- I mean- Argh! It's hard to explain." She breathes in and slowly gets off the bed, grabbing her book.

"Here, entertain yourself with this. I'm going to meditate for answers."

"How is that going to get you answers."

"I'll be trying to contact my grandfather..." He nods and leans on his bed. Ahmya walks up to her own, sitting on it indian style and cupping her hands together.

'Grandpa. If you can hear me, I need to talk to you...Please just this once answer to my call! I need answers!' 

She closes her eyes, breathing in deeply and all of her surroundings disappear before.