S C U M ~

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Hatake Ahmya ~

Chapter 98: S C U M ~

.

/

.

/

.

"Is this how Ahmya feels? The fear of being taken over...?" Boruto clutches his shirt.

"I understand her pain now. That fact that I might hurt everyone...! That scares me even more!"

Ahmya and Boruto both simultaneously thinking the same thing, but doing something else, somewhere else.

"I won't let myself become a monster!"

----------------------------------------------------------

-------------

------

.

.

.

"Everyone, please evacuate-!" She gapes at the rubble going towards them, produced by Isshiki.

The shinobi stand helpless, some covering others to save as many as they could while Ahmya simply gulps and stands in front, arms raising up.

"Ahmya-san!"

"Shut up and help everyone get out safely!" He nods, ushering other people away, as just before it touches anyone, it's all pushed away from them.

"Shinra Tensei!" 

It had managed to clear and give the people in the area enough time to evacuate, but as she heard the shouts and explosions in the distance, she knew she had to do more. 

The others watched as fifty of her clones scattered around, and she climbed up to the tallest building and jumped off, floating up with her shinra tensei.

Her arms spread out in front of her, and many shinobi who had seen the sigh before many years ago felt fear strike in their hearts, but as they knew the person, it was soon replaced with calm.

"Leave my village alone!" 

a loud force vibrated the village, but all the other explosions stopped and they looked to see Ahmya gritting her teeth and looking around, a few of her clones in the distance allowing her to see through their eyes.