Noble thieves.

K I was wondering. Do you guys want me to skip to the chunin exams arc since its like. Really good? let me know in the comments!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just spray water on her and she should wake up." Kakashi tells Boruto who nods while taking a bucket of water.

"SAN, NI! Wake up!" He throws the water on Ahmya's face. She wakes up with wide eyes and looks at the laughing Boruto. Her bangs shadow her eyes as Boruto suddenly stops laughing.

"W-Wow! Calm down! Your dad told me to I swear! IT was- AHHHH" He runs out of her room as she tackles him to the ground. She sits on his waist and gains an evil grin. She lifts up his shirt and begins tickling him.

"AHHH. Stop! S-AHAHAHA IM SORRY! I-M -AHHAHAHA" 
"Get off of Him Ahmi." A Bored Kakashi and annoyed Pakkun enter.

"PAKKUN!" Ahmya yells as she hugs the dog.

"Nice to see ya too kid." he sweatdropps at Borutos dead face. He soon regains himself and Jumps up while Grabbing her wrist.

"C'mon! were late for the mission!"

"But I didn't Have breakfast!"

"Ahmi! Catch this!" he throws a bento box at her just as she is dragged outside.

"Thanks Tou-san!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four genin of team seven run into a building and into an elevator. Once they hear a loud. DING they exit the elevator to see their sensei and a man.

"Mr.Kotaro! what happened?!" Boruto yells as they run towards the two men.

"They got us." He replied. "They cleaned out all of the jewels in the safe."

"The case that you guys solved was just a diversion to distract us." Konohamaru adds.

"Damn it!" Ahmya and Boruto yell. 

"Seems like its the work of theses guys who call themselves the noble thieves." Kotaro holds out a card.

"The Byakuya Gang?" Sarada asks 

"They've been active in several other villages here and there. They leave no trace and they're anonymous." Their sensei adds.

"Im about to investigate the inside of the safe. " Kotaro says.

"Let me come with you!" Ahmya and Boruto yell.

"You really shouldn't! It's too cold in there without appropriate clothing."  Kotaro-San says.

"Kotaro-san. I have spent days in the winter without shoes and only a t shirt and shorts and survived. The cold doesn't bother me anymore." The others looked shocked but then Boruto adds.

"I'm Trained to endure stuff like that so I'll be fine!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SO COLD!" Boruto yells as Ahmya stands beside the two sensei unbothered.

"No it isn't. Stop being such a baby. "She blankly says as the two adults look at her weirdly.

"Nani?" She asks.

"Your really not cold? It's kept at minus 20 degrees in here." Kotaro san asks.

"I think its best I don't tell you the conditions I lived in as a kid outside the village." He nods sadly as Konohamaru ruffles her hair.

"If the temperature goes up even one degree. the alarm will set off . It's nearly impossible to leave without the sensors picking you up." They look to see boruto trying to leave.