My Sister

.

/

.

Hatake Ahmya~

Chapter 89: My Sister

/

.

/

.

/

.

"SO, THE LITTLE MURDERER IS BACK? I'VE ALWAYS LOVED THAT LITTLE SIDE OF YOU." 

He smirked, still holding the giant black round structure as Saradas eyes widened.

"That's right...The hokages Inside. Not that I have any clue what's going on in there...Or if he's even alive." 

Ahmya's eyes widened and her breath grew ragged and the rage she felt hid all her other feelings.

All rationality didn't matter to her, because she simply wanted her sensei back, though she couldn't sense Sasuke's which either meant he was dead or he got away.

Either way, she was going to kill him.

Would she be blamed if she killed him? 

No.

Kawaki's eyes travelled to her own and his body grew stiff.

He recognized the look in her eyes.

This wasn't Ahmya.

No, No.

This was Megumi.

And from what he knew, Ahmya was much better for this situation.

The idiotic inner there the ball the hokage had been in, and a gust of wind drew as a blue of silver and red passed by them all.

"Shinra tensei!" She used the power of her rinnegan to carefully lift the ball and place it down in front of them all.

"What did you do to my dad?!"

"Check for yourself, Uzumaki Boruto."

"Dammit! It won't open!! How does it work?!"

"Sorry, but only Jigen can undo it's seal. Oh and for your information, don't even think about forcing or cracking it open cuz...I cant guarantee the safety of it's contents. Heh heh..."

Ahmya stood in front of the ball, facing the inner and protecting it while glaring at the man.

"Ooh...That look always did send pleasant shivers down my spine. It took us weeks to wipe off all the blood from the people you killed in that room..." Her breathing stopped, and suddenly, she was back to normal.