Mission Begin!

Our protagonist closes the door to her house, leaving a note on the door for her beloved father.

Their relationship was a little off right now.

It was, Of course because of Ahmya.

She was a little distant lately because of all the events that had happened. She had strengthened herself, not needing any comfort from peopl and therefore she didn't want to burden anyone with her tears and problems.

The old man kept trying to do something but she always denied it or played it off as if nothing was wrong.

Sighing, her and the team walked into the train, with Borutos usual complaining and Saradas usual scolding. Mitsuki and the dual haired Jounin walked silently behind them, watching as Katasuke was once again shut down by Boruto.

Soon, they all found a seat next to a familiar man.

"Ao-San. Good to see you again." He smiles at the young girl who sat next to him and Katasuke.

"Is he an acquaintance of yours, Doctor?"

"Yes. He's one of my patients."

"When was the last time we saw each other? I just can remember."

"I think it was...Uh...When was it? I'm sorry, I can't quite remember, either." The two men laugh.

"I'll speak for the both of us when I say, I don't like growing old."

"Are you in the land of fire on vacation or something else?"

"Yes, as a apart of my rehabilitation. I went to the hidden leaf to see you. But unfortunately, you were out."

"Oh? I'm so sorry about that! I was rather busy!"

"It's fine! Your work and efforts must come first. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy things like this vacation."

"That's not true. It's all due to the effort you put into rehab." Suddenly the train goes over a large bump, causing the suitcase in Borutos arms to almost fall. He quickly grabs it with a relieved sigh.

Sarada chuckles. "I thought you hated Scientific Ninja Tools?"

"I do. But this is a mission."

"Theres no reason to hate them so much. The video games and computers you love so much are also the result of scientific technology."

"That's completely different! I'm saying that theres no need for something like this!"

"Boruto." He looks at the captain.

"Hand me the briefcase." 

"huh? Why?"

'Your too preoccupied in your petty thoughts. Your going to break that tool." He glares at her.

"No way!"

"Y'know. I could technically order you to give it to me." 

"Tch!"

"But I wont. Cause I'm not you and I wont abuse my power. So pass it here."

"No way! I'll protect it with my life!" She sighs.

"I know you will." Ao looks at her curiously before his gaze fell on Boruto.

"Scientific tools were the launching pad, But currently, the science is mainly used to develop technology for civilian applications. For things like prosthetic arms and legs."

"Prosthetic arms and legs..." Boruto looks at Ao's prosthetic arms and legs before looking at the mans face.

Boruto looks down guiltily.