Ao-San

"It's useless."

"Gah!" He punches the young girls gut, as she falls backwards;

She suddenly senses the chakra of her teammates, Her sensei being quite angered.

'Oops'

"That's funny, considering your not the only one who can absorb Jutsu!" His eyes widen once her left arm turns black with lightning.

Of course, he simply absorbed the jutsu and kicked her away.

"What do you know of Kara?" Her head instantly throbs.

"None of your business."

"How do you know Kara?"

It increases, until its not only a throbbing pain.

"Kara." 

Kara, Kara, Kara.

Why does the name hurt her head so much?

Pictures after Pictures Show up in her head, the pain being too much for the young girl.

"Shut up! Just Shut up!" She teleports behind the man, stabbing him from the behind. He stumbles forwards, clutching his non-prosthetic side in pain.

"When did you begin learning of Kara?"

"Stop it! Just stop!" She brings her arm up, using the universal pull to bring him towards her. She quickly forms a small Black hand on her left and pierces it through his metallic side before he can absorb the jutsu.

"How...T-troublesome..." He mutters as her teammates reveal themselves, although she didn't even notice them leave.

"Water Style!: Bullet!" Water goes towards him, but he simply takes the jutsu in.

"Raiton!: Black Panther!" She quickly and silently smirks as she watches the figure from behind the man hits him with a rasengan.

"Teme! You need to calm down!" She grips her hair at the large migraine.

"All of you, Just shut up!" She suddenly teleports in front of Ao and swipes her tanto down, almost stabbing him had it not been for the hand that gripped her wrist.

"Calm down, Megumi." She looks up at the man with wide eyes, his red hair shocking her, until it returns to her Brown haired sensei.

"What did you say?"

"I Said to calm down, Ahmya." She furrows her eyebrows as they all jump away from the dangerous man.

Suddenly, Konohamaru yells the mini Naruto's name and pushes him out of the way, just in time to save him from the explosion.

"Sensei!" She runs towards the unconscious man, along with her teammates who shake him for an answer. She presses a hand and searches for a pulse, thankfully finding one although it was slow.

Robotic things circle their opponent who stands up with a frown.

"You really got me..."

"What the hell are those?"

"I never thought I would have to use these Mirror Drones."

"Drones?"

"They seem to be devices that transmit Lord Ao's chakra over long distances, allowing for remote attacks. In short, he can launch a barrage of jutsu bombs from above like rain."

"So, this is his secret weapon."

"I was really hoping not to have to resort to using them, but..." Boruto stands.