Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)

"Finally! Free!" Ahmya stretched her muscles outside of the hospital and sighed in happiness.

"Free from the hospital but not from me." A sudden stern voice says.

"No. I'm going back on missions Otou-San." She walks away with hands in pockets Until something grabs the back of her shirt and lifts her up.

"I wasn't Asking. And either way, I won't let you go on a mission, Perks of being a former Hokage."

"Your annoying."

"Last night you were begging me to stay. If I- Why do I smell Shikadais Scent on you?" Kakashi stops and looks at her. He raises her headband to remove it from her eyes and look at her.

"Please don't ever say that, It's weird." A small irk mark appears on his head.

"Ahmi." He warns.

"And why do you have his scent memorized. I get that you have a strong nose but-"

"Ahmi!" He growls as she looks away nervously.

"It's...From the flowers! Yeah...Heheh.." She scratches the back of her neck while Kakashi Deadpans.

"You Baka. You suck at lying."

"No I don't! Your just good at getting info out of me!" She pouts and glares at him.

"I know. So tell me the truth." He narrows his eyes at her Purple ones.

"I Don't know what your talking about."

"I'm going to ground you if you don't tell me." She looks at him and raises an eyebrow.

"Your really overprotective you know?" He glares at her as she sweats nervously.

"I-I was hanging out with him okay!" She admits as he Stares at her eyes for a moment before humming in satisfaction and standing up.

"Maybe I should polish up my purple lightning." He stares at his hands as Ahmya's eyes widen.

"You-! No way! leave him alone!" He turns towards her and throws her over his shoulder.

"I'll deal with him later, For now, You need your sleep."

"Put me down~!" She whines. Her eyes spot a familiar black haired boy who looks at her and raises an eyebrow. Her eyes widen and she stiffens. She mouths a 'run! He's going to kill you!' Unfortunately for her, Kakashi notices her body stiffen and turns around. His eyes widen before they narrow, He places Ahmya down slowly and goes to walk forwards until he feels something stop him.

"Don't kill him!" Ahmya grips onto his sleeve, forcing him to stop.

"I'll try not to."

"No! You wont!" He turns towards her.

"Will you stay away from him?"

"Will you stop reading Icha Icha?"

"No."

"then no!" His eye twitches. He goes to retort only to find that Shikadai had left. He glares at Ahmya as her victorious smirk turns to a face of fear. She squeaks and runs away.

"S-S-S-Sorry!" She yells as he quickly catches up to her and once again throws her over his shoulder

"I'll deal with you at home."

"That would sound perverted if I wasn't your daughter."

"Ahmya Uzumaki Hatake!" She stiffens.

"I'm going to kill you." His eyes are shadowed but she can practically feel his death glare.

"Wha-I-Please don't" Is the only thing she can manage with her sweating face.

"I'll Add Otsutsuki Next time." Kakashi Quickly Poofs them home.

"Now then. Your grounded." she gawks and breaths in to yell but stops once he glares at her.

"U-Uh...O-Okay..." This man scared her more than Cauliflower did. And that was saying a lot. He Puts her in her room and Locks the door. He then Summons a Shadow Clone and Orders it to guard the window just in case.

"Shikadai Nara. Today you will cease to exist." Kakashi growls as he leaves the door.