Start! Academy!

Chapter 3: Start! Academy!

.

.

.

.

It was three in the morning, and in a room laid a stirring girl. She turned side to side constantly as flashes of Her best-friends blood entered her mind. In her nightmare-although it seemed real to her- She watched as her best-friend towered over her blaming her for his death.

"It's your fault I'm dead. you killed me" The voice seethed. "Just disappear! because of you i'm dead! and the same fate will fall to anyone else who befriends you! Your a curse yourself!" It now changed to a massive amount of people surrounding her while glaring at her.

"You Killed us you monster! You killed Hikaru! Now you must pay!" The group slowly inched towards the terrified child and suddenly she disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------She woke up with a slight scream and covered her mouth to muffle anymore noises Hoping her guardian didn't hear her. She sighed in relief as nobody enter the room. She got up from her bed and opened the window. She climbed on the walls using chakra and sat on the roof. She stared up at the stars for at least three hours and allowed herself to shed a single tear while holding knees as if to comfort herself.

"Does he really blame me for his death?" She asked no one.

"Do you really want me to die? But how can I do that when you forced me to promise you that I would live?" She shed one last tear.

"Please come back...I dont want to hurt anybody." She looked down after the lack of response. She suddenly felt herself being engulfed in a soft hug. Her eyes widened as she stiffened in the persons arms.

"It isn't your fault Ahmya." It was Kakashi. She looked up at him and tried to pull away fearing that she would be seen as weak for needing comfort but Alas, Kakashi refused to let her go knowing that she needed it.

"Don't. Just because you are being comforted does not mean your weak. Thats how humans are." She allowed a few more tears to fall as kakashi and her sat in silence.

"How do you know it's not my fault? I Killed him.." She shakily looked at her hands before instantly turning away since the only thing she saw was her friends blood. Kakashi looked at her seriously yet softly.

"Because he asked for you to stay alive himself did he not?" She looked up at him about to speak when Kakashi cut her off.

"Our mind produces images based on our emotions when it comes to dreams and nightmares. You blame yourself for his death right? So In your nightmare he appears in actual form and blames you." She blinked in shock at the fact that he knew what her nightmare had been about.