Hagoromo's Training!

"I'm Hagoromo Otsutsuki's Reincarnation."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long discussion of what Hagoromo And Ahmya discussed. Naruto told her she was dismissed and to get ready for the chunin exams in two days. She made sure to leave out the training part to the three adults and she guessed that they already knew she had left something out. she went home and thought of changing her outfit, to maybe to one similar to her grandfathers. She shrugged it off being too lazy to do anything. Now she sat in the hokages office with her team after a nights rest, which Hagoromo suggested she take without practice.

"The most important thing is to communicate, Ya know?" He says.

'Your right of course. If your just tuning in, Seventh Hokage Naruto Uzumaki just said that communication is how our current peace was achieved after the many wars of the past, But we must never forget, That this peace was made possible by the sacrifice of many many shinobi." 

'That's right! ya know.."

"so to ensure that these fallen shinobi of the past wars did not die in pain and to preserve this hard won peace we must make sure to teach this history to the youth, To the next generation."

"That's right, Ya know!"

"we can't say that the scars left by this war in which the five villages became embroiled are completely healed. through the efforts of the seventh hokage the five villages that were once at odds, have become one. And step by step their making in roads towards progress."

"You got that right ya know!"

"our societies advancing through science and communication and we must guard the peace and prosperity  we have secured. Now turning our attention to the chunin exams, which the five villagers have agreed to sponsor  for the first time. for all of the genin who are going to be participating this year. Any advice?"

"Remember these three things!" Hes totally only going to say two.

"Teamwork and perseverance and.....thats it! Good luck to you all!" He grins and stick a Thumbs up.

"called it." Ahmya sighs.

"but..that was only two things..anyway, Thanks for those inspiring words. And thanks to you all for joining us live today!" His clone disappears and Naruto turns of the T.V.

"Naru-Nii that was really predictable ya know?" He blushed in embarrassment before clearing his throat.

"Hey dad I'm not talking to some shadow clone now am i?"

"No, Of course not. It's the hokages office, and by the way you two, call me lord seventh in here." Ahmya's face turns to one of disgust at the word.

"Sure.." She mutters.

"So? How'd it go?" Boruto miles and places his hands on his hips.

"What do you think? that mission was way easy! I mean I could have done it all by myself."

"What's important for a shinobi is teamwork and perseverance. You have to train as a trio and-"

"I didn't have to train to make three shadow clones of myself! I know Wind-Style, Lightning style, And now water style!."

"Boruto. Stop being a cocky brat and let Lord seventh speak." Ahmya glares at his disrespect. He ignores her and looks back at Naruto as he looks at Konohamaru.

"Konohamaru, What have you been teaching him?"

"Don't blame my sensei just cause you dont know anything about me alright? you've never bothered to even watch me!" the two stare at each other for a while before boruto slams his hands on the desk.